Stray Fawn Community

The Random Area(Home of Me)

His Highness Lord Hades

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Good

I made banana bread

BABANA BREAD JS THE BEST [insert that one emote that isnt an actual emoji and i know you all have no idea which one i mean but Figure it out /j] my sibling made some yesterday too :))

• Eek! 1

41 minutes ago, Stormtroope commandercake said:

I have no idea what deltarune/undertale is too so dont feel bad. XD

Wait you dont know about undertale too?????? my god there are more than i thought

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sussy deltarune said:

BABANA BREAD JS THE BEST [insert that one emote that isnt an actual emoji and i know you all have no idea which one i mean but Figure it out /j] my sibling made some yesterday too :))

Welcome to the randomness

8 hours ago, sussy deltarune said:

Neat

Mine looks like a cake

Mine is also, apparently, the only one my mother has had 2 pieces of-

8 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

ive never had potassium bread 😔

Sad- 😔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sussy deltarune said:

Wait you dont know about undertale too?????? my god there are more than i thought

I don’t know what kids play these days, during my childhood days (early 2010s) there was Minecraft and clash of clans and Mario bros wii. Now there are dream something and deltarunes and what not weird things kids like these days.

I feel old now XD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stormtroope commandercake said:

I don’t know what kids play these days, during my childhood days (early 2010s) there was Minecraft and clash of clans and Mario bros wii. Now there are dream something and deltarunes and what not weird things kids like these days.

I feel old now XD

undertale is like,,, 6 years old and I'm pretty sure the demographic is like around your age lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stormtroope commandercake said:

I feel old now XD

bro you werent a 12 year old undertaler? i mean surely you must know some things like. Sans and megalovania and uh