Stray Fawn Community

[-DEMONS-] ~ [-WOF SIM/RP-] ~ [-CLOSED-]

savya

16 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy tossed it back, completely aware in case anything happened.

“Let’s change a game a bit..” they said, in strange low adult voice

the bouncy ball changed into a knife, and she threw it at you.

13 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Tetra took a step backwards. "B-but a minute earlier i was in the Ice kingdom-!"

“Oh yeah, thats just a hallucination…” she said, “All of them got it.”

All of them???

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She wasn't sure how to answer that, and just looked to where the wing beats were coming from.

You saw the big dragon form earlier, he looked mad.

6 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Wow, but where is Phryia (I cannot spell today) or Pantala for that matter is this, geographicly?"

“Oh no this isn’t a real place..” she said, “It’s my little kingdom I made up. Take a look at that SkyWing, doe s it look real?”

She pointed a SkyWing, who looked 2-D. They just jumped to move, without theirs expression changing.

21 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Let’s change a game a bit..” they said, in strange low adult voice

the bouncy ball changed into a knife, and she threw it at you.

Sy would dodge the attack, showing no fear. 

"Lovely..."  she threw the knife back. 

2 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Oh no this isn’t a real place..” she said, “It’s my little kingdom I made up. Take a look at that SkyWing, doe s it look real?”

She pointed a SkyWing, who looked 2-D. They just jumped to move, without theirs expression changing.

"N-no. But if nothing here is real does that mean your not real, is the ground I'm on even real? Is it possible pain is a illusion, only made to report damage in an area to the brain in a way that makes it seem important? Is existance real? Only so far as we care, but if this isn't a real place, where are we? You can't say in your kingdom becasue you just said it wasn't a real place, so I'll go with this is like, a mindspace where thoughts occure, where I read them from. But does that mean you are just a figment of imagination run wild?"

21 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

You looked back, and realized somebody’s else was following you as well.

It was one of the dragons that were murdering. Sugarcane wasn’t there, you assumed she changed her scale color.

They stuck their tongue out at it.

29 minutes ago, Tornado said:

They stuck their tongue out at it.

They growled throwing a knife at you.

But a knife stopped right before your head, and it moved towards a dragon pricing him in a heart. 

“Hurry up! We have to find somewhere to hide” it was Sugarcanes voice.

She revealed herself.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She backed away some. She was scared and unsure of what to do.

She covered Jadeite with her wing, and tried to blend in with her surroundings- even if some of her scales were permanently crimson.

The NightWing was closer, finally landing in front of you.

“Hmm. Don’t try to hide. I know who both of you are,” he said, “I’m here to take you to your parents. Come with me.”

You could sense trouble, but if this dragon was telling the truth?

What to do?

-go with him

-try stalling him in a conversation

-try fighting him

-stay silent and let Jadeite do the talking

-run away with Jadeite as fast as you can

-other

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy would dodge the attack, showing no fear. 

"Lovely..."  she threw the knife back. 

“This is fun..” the dragonet said, while a massive puddle of black tears polled at the bottom.

The dragonet let the knife stab her, right in the heart. They fell, and the puddle swallowed them in.

2 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"N-no. But if nothing here is real does that mean your not real, is the ground I'm on even real? Is it possible pain is a illusion, only made to report damage in an area to the brain in a way that makes it seem important? Is existance real? Only so far as we care, but if this isn't a real place, where are we? You can't say in your kingdom becasue you just said it wasn't a real place, so I'll go with this is like, a mindspace where thoughts occure, where I read them from. But does that mean you are just a figment of imagination run wild?"

“Geez, stop blabbering so much nonsense.” She said, “It is my kingdom, all of this is my imagination ever since I put this crown on my head and gained control of this place. But I’m real. And so are you.”

33 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

They growled throwing a knife at you.

But a knife stopped right before your head, and it moved towards a dragon pricing him in a heart. 

“Hurry up! We have to find somewhere to hide” it was Sugarcanes voice.

She revealed herself.

"What do you think I've been doing?!" they roared.

32 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“This is fun..” the dragonet said, while a massive puddle of black tears polled at the bottom.

The dragonet let the knife stab her, right in the heart. They fell, and the puddle swallowed them in.

Sy tilted her head, thinking about how that had happened, but she didn't care, she always thought something suspicious was happening with this dragonet, she slightly expected it. She went back to the other dragonets. 

13 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"What do you think I've been doing?!" they roared.

You saw a bit of orange appear in her scales, but she quickly hid it.

”There!” She said, pointing to a underground n tunnel big enough for the both of them.

10 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy tilted her head, thinking about how that had happened, but she didn't care, she always thought something suspicious was happening with this dragonet, she slightly expected it. She went back to the other dragonets. 

“Look! She did it!!” A dragon squealed pointing to the black puddle. Every dragonet gasped.

“That’s one of the meany monster that the demons had sent! It’s been there for a while, attacking us!”

Just now, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Look! She did it!!” A dragon squealed pointing to the black puddle. Every dragonet gasped.

“That’s one of the meany monster that the demons had sent! It’s been there for a while, attacking us!”

"How horrible... are you all alright, then?"  She sat.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Ukraine rushed into it.

Sugarcane dashed after her, she came to a halt when she reach on to the ground.

She sped into the tunnel going deep into the unknown.

You felt like something was different about this tunnel, but the murders were coming!

jump in?

-yes

-no

Just now, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Sugarcane dashed after her, she came to a halt when she reach on to the ground.

She sped into the tunnel going deep into the unknown.

You felt like something was different about this tunnel, but the murders were coming!

jump in?

-yes

-no

They decided to risk it.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"How horrible... are you all alright, then?"  She sat.

The little dragonet nodded its tiny RainWing head. 

“Only this scar..” she said, turning around to show you a massive scar on her hind leg.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

They decided to risk it.

//im assuming thats a yes, but next time just remove the other options from the quote and keep the chive you choose or wrestle the choice in your reply.

You jumped in, the tunnel seemed very long.