Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

17 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

See you all in a month or so normally

See you in the thumpieverse if the world explodes!

I actually won’t see most of you in the thumpieverse. Judging by the amount of people I know and professionals we need to survive (like doctors) I am only able to bring 5 forumers (not including me)

Last night I had this weird dream that Lizardcake uninstalled msm and then I made an msm rp for some reason and someone joined, their character was an oaktopus but the rp bio had warrior cats stuff so the oaktopus’ name was like Leafclaw or something and it was in a fanmade warrior cats clan called BirdClan

46AB858F-662F-419B-8D52-86A8EAB3B40A.jpeg.568d88869df32b72cd67f13dfe849322.jpeg

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Last night I had this weird dream that Lizardcake uninstalled msm and then I made an msm rp for some reason and someone joined, their character was an oaktopus but the rp bio had warrior cats stuff so the oaktopus’ name was like Leafclaw or something and it was in a fanmade warrior cats clan called BirdClan

46AB858F-662F-419B-8D52-86A8EAB3B40A.jpeg.568d88869df32b72cd67f13dfe849322.jpeg

wh

• Paw up 1

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Since your a thumpie, do you know what pale said? in the apocolipse thing? They asked what do thumpies taste like. Your a thumpie, you MUST know!

no??

if they knew what thumpies tasted like, they must have eaten another thumpie, and that would be cannibalism