Stray Fawn Community

i will draw your wof ocs (CLOSED!)

lizardcake

name: Frostfire (frosty for short)

tribe: Sky/ice

appearance (pic or description)

1436651569_Frostfire.thumb.png.5b742df1c27892fb2932f37793c26a2d.png

(dang I need to re-make this again-)

type (headshot/bust/halfbody/fullbody): Headshot!

additional things you might want in the picture: Nope

anything else you think will help me: Worried lil boi

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Tehe heres a small challenge for you :))

Name: Afterglow

Tribe/Clan: IceWing/NightWing

Description: They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

Refs (Headshots drawn by me): O5WcdQ5BNuoFjrBquo3JsDtFiuMCdxiHssWOLKm2fUceq2aL57AhJPbaM_thFzsNJFGi9U7XC_38IgKezAozCi_T6cMGAnimnKWDZ8fyb7cMYlmryBeocKbe_jDVoZiul59Q8oZooD1BYzoq4ahDZF1qfL_Y_cHXEYhStUZ76Eb6h2jFlpYEiKkUilLm8At0lcwhuvUdjSHCWNVNnPN94ozIR51w_pepvE27Y5h3rp-HZDNx4ZfqOBcw9xiUx0yAcEDt7Kw91YW09cCf

6d1zIS7dR_yph3_zbKISnLsVXIzW-IkA8aIGYC1owooBTb_c6nGGumYms45mY45d6eX92NR3Q6GnqXoZrSNpSf1jJHFhRePrH-UOLUmNx8H0s__v6oQqjHddgEI51gc1jDuef21f

Other stuff: Uhhh make em be frowning? Ty :)))

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Peridot said:

name: Frostfire (frosty for short)

tribe: Sky/ice

1436651569_Frostfire.thumb.png.5b742df1c27892fb2932f37793c26a2d.png

(dang I need to re-make this again-)

type (headshot/bust/halfbody/fullbody): Headshot!

additional things you might want in the picture: Nope

anything else you think will help me: Worried lil boi

hello fellow Steven Universe fan.... Can we agree that Peridot is by far the best character in the whole show?

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

Tehe heres a small challenge for you :))

Name: Afterglow

Tribe/Clan: IceWing/NightWing

Description: They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

Refs (Headshots drawn by me): O5WcdQ5BNuoFjrBquo3JsDtFiuMCdxiHssWOLKm2fUceq2aL57AhJPbaM_thFzsNJFGi9U7XC_38IgKezAozCi_T6cMGAnimnKWDZ8fyb7cMYlmryBeocKbe_jDVoZiul59Q8oZooD1BYzoq4ahDZF1qfL_Y_cHXEYhStUZ76Eb6h2jFlpYEiKkUilLm8At0lcwhuvUdjSHCWNVNnPN94ozIR51w_pepvE27Y5h3rp-HZDNx4ZfqOBcw9xiUx0yAcEDt7Kw91YW09cCf

6d1zIS7dR_yph3_zbKISnLsVXIzW-IkA8aIGYC1owooBTb_c6nGGumYms45mY45d6eX92NR3Q6GnqXoZrSNpSf1jJHFhRePrH-UOLUmNx8H0s__v6oQqjHddgEI51gc1jDuef21f

Other stuff: Uhhh make em be frowning? Ty :)))

can you use the form on top of the post? thanks :]

name: Blizzard(i need my main oc drawn hsgshsgh)

tribe:icewonky

appearance (pic or description):1311633634_BlizzUwU.png.de27ec1497a80ae5acafb2adc4f2272c.png

type (headshot/bust/halfbody/fullbody): fullbody

additional things you might want in the picture: nothing ig

anything else you think will help me: uhhhhhhhh

• Paw up 1

On 2/27/2022 at 1:03 PM, Lizardcake said:

can you use the form on top of the post? thanks :]

hshsghsdgh i copied it from my google doc bc i didnt wanna do the work of rewriting it 😭

name: Afterglow

tribe: Night/Ice

appearance (pic or description): 

They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

1238668619_Plasmawolfice(3).thumb.png.807ae0f51a31e2a6a2ddffae389beb6d.png668032765_Glowdragonbecauseidonthaveaname.png.b270c53f420170da9404b7f87080c526.png

type (headshot/bust/halfbody/fullbody): I honestly don't care just whatever you want to do ;-;

additional things you might want in the picture: make em be frowning-

anything else you think will help me: N/A

• Paw up 1

name:

Splatter

tribe:

Sand/rain

0197E8E5-5CED-4604-8D18-6250129F9789.thumb.png.06124626b8bd25ce67e22d7551a22021.png

type (headshot/bust/halfbody/fullbody):

Headshot is fine

additional things you might want in the picture:

Nothing else-

anything else you think will help me:

Ummmmm- he don't like reading things, and um he ish (yes I said ish) very colorful. And maybe give him a confused or shy looking face

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

HHHHH I WASNT tRYING tO GET ON HERE AS A THREAT I WAS JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAPPENED AND I MISSED IT 😭 🤣

OH I JUST FINISHED BTW NICE

Afterglow.thumb.png.1f686493bba6fa3ed773bc77a656972d.png

Edited by Dragon Fawn
snowflakes
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sy

Tribe: Sandwings/Nightwings 

Type: Fullbody

Additional:  has a lace necklace with a black crystal, has a black cloak, and a single golden earring in her left ear. 

Untitled766_20220325183939.png

• Paw up 1