Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

• lizardcake changed the title to ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: honestly i don't even know anymore
22 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

WINTER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DFSJKLGYFHKJLDGYSDLGKHGDDHKJDFGI

WAIT WAHT WE HAD OURS IN DECEMBER 😨

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

LITERALLY SAME WHO IS HAVING THEIR WINTER BREAK IN FEBRUARY?? 😦

me

not sure if it's the case for other countries but here winter break is starts at different times in different areas so it's not like the entirety of poland goes to zakopane or something in the span of 2 weeks. we got last

2 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

me

not sure if it's the case for other countries but here winter break is starts at different times in different areas so it's not like the entirety of poland goes to zakopane or something in the span of 2 weeks. we got last

but hey on the other hand the second semester will be really short

like, i'll blink and it'll be easter. then it'll be the majówka. (the first three days of may are always free in this country) we'll probably go on a trip in june. and boom there you have it summer break

• Paw up 2

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i have another winter break like next week 💀

3 hours ago, lizardcake said:

me

I do have A break next week, but we call it midterm? Like I don't know why it would be called winter break that's all

11 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

no??? spring starts in march /nm

obraz.png.b3e43f580d22f63ea183d087bdc2533c.png

oh

Ok well to my defense St Brigid's day is the first day of February, and she's the patron saint of Ireland, so the day is pretty important. And when your a kid there's a lot of songs and rhymes of st brigid bringing the spring and all that. 

• Like 1

lox said that i could make eldritch (or, as we call her, holographic snake rat) j cute and i took that as a challenge

md spoilers (i mean it's literally the second episode but still), this might also count as body horror i'm not sure

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

bjhjngf.thumb.png.bf8c03635c365c03fc800b65983b58c9.png

king!!!!! i finished watching the owl house last week so

(watch it or i will steal your kidneys /j /nf)

king2.thumb.png.14c38396fc299f6d4761950504f7ace7.png

i binge watched pretty much the entire first season of infinity train with my dad yesterday so have this tiny doodle of one-one

ukykt.png.241da31b895254917132a5b00aff91b3.png

"is this it????? did liz finally stop posting oc refs in every single art dump?????"

haha no you have been BAMBOOZLED. there's only one of them though

nel.thumb.png.e65f677d7f9601cfe2f4aeeea887549a.png

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

(watch it or i will steal your kidneys /j /nf)

the main premise is human girl finds demon world, gets stuck in said world, meets some friends including cranky old witch on a run from the law who is also cursed, plant girl, illusion guy, former bully (and future girlfriend), self-proclaimed king of demons and owl worm and then they fight some evil. good show

(no but seriously watch it. though i should probably warn you some episodes, mainly the very later ones (end of season 2 and all of season 3) have quite a bit of body horror)

Edited by lizardcake
forgot amity

lox said that i could make eldritch (or, as we call her, holographic snake rat) j cute and i took that as a challenge

You succeeded.

i binge watched pretty much the entire first season of infinity train with my dad yesterday so have this tiny doodle of one-one

I have watched that show at least seven times. My mom used to just come up to me and say “Are you my mom?” (One-one line) (She did it for ages and now she doesn’t really do it anymore) but then my dad would occasionally do it, too. Also, ONE-ONE ❤️❤️❤️

44 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

Man, I haven't seen Infinity Train in so long that I forgot who One-One is 💀

Also your art is absolutely amazing like wow-

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I forgot who One-One is 💀

How dare you…

14 minutes ago, GHOSTVALK said:

Man, I haven't seen Infinity Train in so long

YOU’VE SEEN IT? *Hugs*

• Like 1

you know the drill by now

angelfish.thumb.png.5125e47541de5642b3135a0ecbe729ab.png

whatever this is (BLAME LOXFEAF /lh)

fhgguyftrdjenyj.thumb.png.ebfbbfccf2ea70eaed173af73f6f0139.png

jhluykoyklkilu.thumb.png.7ca95eb469bebd6f1223ee19059c9845.png

flowey!!! i am having a bit of an undertale phase right now just bear with me

anyways yeah uh. i have no idea what exactly makes him so fun to draw but he is. this doodle batch is all flowey (and also one drawing of toriel violently stepping on him)

he has tried to kill me twice, once as a biblically accurate angel and once as a funny goat man and yet i still love him (i mean,, the boss fights are kind of fun though. and don't get me started on the battle themes /pos)

the actual funniest thing about this image though is that i was having the ost in the background and right as i was writing the "see i never betrayed you" your best nightmare started playing sajhfghjkfdgjkfgjfdjkdks-

tl;dr murder flower my beloved

ihgjtyujtik7jn.thumb.png.bc301a5642f0d66d9de5f9ec199933be.png

oh yeah. i uh. i may or may not have an oc

square.thumb.png.4e57dc479af327f9c4d1bd723f108c2a.png

i also made this little animation!!! i originally wanted it to have much more movement but animating the eyes alone sucked most of the art juice out of me

i'm still really happy with how this turned out though! :))

(i only drew ■ and altered the text, the rest is copy pasted from the game)

rt5e6y536j.gif.0a62ed7938a22c9b8cf91afe82d12318.gif

• Love 6