Stray Fawn Community

help (artblock, probably)

lizardcake

so. I apparently have (i think) artblock. I don't have any motivation to draw, and if I do it ends up looking like trash.

Does anyone have any tips for artblock? Thank you very very much!!

Also, if anyone's interested, I use a drawing tablet (currently, I stole borrowed it from my uncle, usually i draw on a PC) with the program Krita. (same on PC)

• Like 2

hmmmm

When I have artblock i usually resort to writing, if I also have writer's block... uhm.... I fill bases, I guess. It's easier than drawing. You could make adopts with bases even if it isnt very pleasant. Another tip is to watch videos or tiktoks or tiktok compilations related to art. Maybe wings of fire tiktoks if you want something you're more in to. That's all the advice I can give so far.

• Like 1

take a lil nap with a cozy blanket and a stuffed animal, that’s what I would do if I had art block

yes I’m an 11 yo who sleeps with stuffed animals

yes im childish

• Like 2

20 hours ago, eebee said:

take a lil nap with a cozy blanket and a stuffed animal, that’s what I would do if I had art block

yes I’m an 11 yo who sleeps with stuffed animals

yes im childish

trust me same *^*

21 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

so. I apparently have (i think) artblock. I don't have any motivation to draw, and if I do it ends up looking like trash.

Also, if anyone's interested, I use a drawing tablet (currently, I stole borrowed it from my uncle, usually i draw on a PC) with the program Krita. (same on PC)

When I have artblock, I just take a break and do something else for a bit.. then I get back to it. 

21 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

i sleep

or play roblox for hours on end until i get motivation

but other than that i sleep<3

• Paw up 1