Stray Fawn Community

art requests. (closed for now)

lizardcake

I doodle things. Something like my pfp.

THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I DRAW WHAT I WANT

warning, drawings can be really low quality

I draw only things that you or a friend owns

Drawings can be either colored fullbodies with details or just headshot lineart, depends what i feel like

You can use the drawings for anything, pfps or cover photos without asking, no credit required as long as my signature is there

Can: Dragons, reptiles, etc

Kinda: canines/felines, birds, etc, anthros, anything that is not mentioned

Can't: Humans, etc

To submit, say your character's name, species, appearance, if you want your character's name on the drawing and anything else you want in it (backgrounds too)

Waiting:

Finished:

@BirbMaster

775077326_kingsube(BirbMaster).thumb.png.1d5ccd282951954578eb5f3b21db403d.png

@Modiano

1110345377_Hydrangea(Modiano).png.a0d5a71f825f879fb1e141b94394a5b4.png

@ItzFadeDaSnek

1415596604_OrchidMantis(ItzFadeDaNightWing).thumb.png.216a48a47de0f50fd38b56b965f3ab9e.png

• Love 3

On 5/3/2022 at 4:22 AM, Lizardcake said:

Drawings can be either colored fullbodies with details or just headshot lineart, depends what i feel like

You can use the drawings for anything, pfps or cover photos without asking, no credit required as long as my signature is there

To submit, say your character's name, species, appearance, if you want your character's name on the drawing and anything else you want in it (backgrounds too)

Waiting:

Finished:

can you draw group human-to-dragon things? Like more than one dragon? around 14? splitting them up is fine with me. if you can, i dont care how long it takes you, and i understand you have other stuff to do.

Just now, RioLaizerTheClown said:

can you draw group human-to-dragon things? Like more than one dragon? around 14? splitting them up is fine with me. if you can, i dont care how long it takes you, and i understand you have other stuff to do.

so yeah, kinda

just submit and i'll see what i can do

Heres the only one with almost all of them and dont mind the chat box at the bottomcharacters.jpg.e6fe83d48b3d7651fdf1ea6a782586a6.jpg

Kiyotaka= the one standing with both hands on the table: Possibly a SeaWing with Pike's attitude. Would be generally a dark blue.

Makoto= Dude with cowlick in hoodie: Most likely a chill and/or depressed RainWing. Most likely ranges in light brown and black. 

Mondo= dude with feet on table: Probably a MudWing. has hints of white, mostly the shade of his hair and hints of black on his topscales.

Junko= Bunny hair clip pigtails: An IceWing, probably. Generally a bit mean. Her color scheme just make the dark colors light.

Leon= Red-haired dude: SkyWing. Nervous. Light reds and oranges.

Sakura= White-haired "yes that's a girl": MudWing/IceWing hybrid. Very strong. Aoi's best bud. White and brown.

Hifumi= big boi: MudWing. Dark browns and reds.

Yasuhiro= super spiky hair dude: NightWing. Black overscales and brown ranging over the rest. Claims he can see the future but he can't.

Celeste= Curly pigtails goth girl: NightWing. Blacks and blues. Able to read minds only when she touches them.

Aoi=Curly brown cowlick: Rainwing with Kinkajou's attitude. Mainly red and brown tints.

Chihiro=Ginger+blond: Shy RainWing. Hints of yellow and mostly purple

Sayaka=blue hair covered by dialogue box: NightWing able to read minds with intuition. Blue colors fitting for NightWings.

Toko=Purple & brown looking hair w/ glasses in back: Possibly a dark-purple silkwing. Anxious.

Byakuya= Blondie in back: Icewing. Blues and greens. Mean and bossy.

2 minutes ago, RioLaizerTheClown said:

Heres the only one with almost all of them and dont mind the chat box at the bottomcharacters.jpg.e6fe83d48b3d7651fdf1ea6a782586a6.jpg

Kiyotaka= the one standing with both hands on the table: Possibly a SeaWing with Pike's attitude. Would be generally a dark blue.

Makoto= Dude with cowlick in hoodie: Most likely a chill and/or depressed RainWing. Most likely ranges in light brown and black. 

Mondo= dude with feet on table: Probably a MudWing. has hints of white, mostly the shade of his hair and hints of black on his topscales.

Junko= Bunny hair clip pigtails: An IceWing, probably. Generally a bit mean. Her color scheme just make the dark colors light.

Leon= Red-haired dude: SkyWing. Nervous. Light reds and oranges.

Sakura= White-haired "yes that's a girl": MudWing/IceWing hybrid. Very strong. Aoi's best bud. White and brown.

Hifumi= big boi: MudWing. Dark browns and reds.

Yasuhiro= super spiky hair dude: NightWing. Black overscales and brown ranging over the rest. Claims he can see the future but he can't.

Celeste= Curly pigtails goth girl: NightWing. Blacks and blues. Able to read minds only when she touches them.

Aoi=Curly brown cowlick: Rainwing with Kinkajou's attitude. Mainly red and brown tints.

Chihiro=Ginger+blond: Shy RainWing. Hints of yellow and mostly purple

Sayaka=blue hair covered by dialogue box: NightWing able to read minds with intuition. Blue colors fitting for NightWings.

Toko=Purple & brown looking hair w/ glasses in back: Possibly a dark-purple silkwing. Anxious.

Byakuya= Blondie in back: Icewing. Blues and greens. Mean and bossy.

so...

On 5/3/2022 at 11:22 AM, Lizardcake said:

(sorry if i seem rude, i'm not trying to be! you can still give me something else)

Name: Aphid (just in case you want to put the name on there)

Species: HiveWing Teenager

Appearance: Orange scales that alternate with black, yellow eyes, glasses

Pose: anything that would fit his personality 

Personality: kind-hearted, basically a Sunny/Kinkajou/Sky clone

• Paw up 1

On 5/3/2022 at 4:22 AM, Lizardcake said:

Can: Dragons, reptiles, etc

Kinda: canines/felines, birds, etc, anthros, anything that is not mentioned

Can't: Humans, etc

Waiting:

@Pepperoni

TOP PRIORITY/BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Name: Aphid (just in case you want to put the name on there)

Species: HiveWing Teenager

Appearance: Orange scales that alternate with black, yellow eyes, glasses

Pose: anything that would fit his personality 

Personality: kind-hearted, basically a Sunny/Kinkajou/Sky clone

Finished:

@BirbMaster

775077326_kingsube(BirbMaster).thumb.png.1d5ccd282951954578eb5f3b21db403d.png

@Modiano

1110345377_Hydrangea(Modiano).png.a0d5a71f825f879fb1e141b94394a5b4.png

I'm top priority! Yay! I'm terrible at drawing, but I would try to draw something for someone eventually.

Just now, Pepperoni said:

I'm top priority! Yay! I'm terrible at drawing, but I would try to draw something for someone eventually.

np! :DD

question: Since it's a bday present, what should I include your name as? Pepperoni, Tornado or something else?

It's going to be something like this (except this one is old)

134978419_happybirthdaytundra!.thumb.png.b5312724be0ad87611ebebe7d7851e68.png

Just now, Lizardcake said:

np! :DD

question: Since it's a bday present, what should I include your name as? Pepperoni, Tornado or something else?

It's going to be something like this (except this one is old)

134978419_happybirthdaytundra!.thumb.png.b5312724be0ad87611ebebe7d7851e68.png

Aww its so cute! Just put my name as Tornado. Thank you for doing this in the first place.

• Paw up 1

• lizardcake changed the title to art requests. (closed for now)