Stray Fawn Community

nicheling headshot base... thingy

lizardcake

ok i'm not sure if you need to have krita or if this will even work but

here's the .kra file

nicheling base.kra

you can add horns, patterns, whatever just don't remove the signature

also use this for really anything except like commissions. i made this just for funsies

and uhh in case it doesn't work here's a transparent .png version

1687237465_nichelingbaseemergencyversion.png.6d4ce406556059f9b72bfa8cede137d5.png

if it does work then uh. there will be a guide in the replies

• Like 1
  • Love 1

first of all you might want to turn this thing on (the symmetry tool)

image.png.05f32c9274e2aa9b251b2124ed2787ac.png

and also this. (it makes it so you can only color already colored things. smart, right?) NOTE: only colors the colored things on the same layer.

image.png.a6afd19ad26fa6381797ec9cb1212f6e.png

head over to the "base color" layer and with these turned on recolor it to any color you want. you can also do the same with the "gems" layer.

also, the "ear insides" layer is white, but set to 50% opacity, so it changes color when you color under it.

image.thumb.png.1771e409a99a72bc9d421cdc6fe24dde.png

if you're going to draw any patterns, use the "base color" layer with the "color only colored things" option OR make a new layer with this button while the "base color" layer is selected (the layer should be above "base color" and below "ear insides".)

image.png.a7c66fffd099f76391f030870370cd7c.png

then use this button. it causes any color with no color below to become transparent (however, it is still there).

image.png.d7ce4fea974b003836df6e8d17cac02c.png

on:

image.thumb.png.78c7b563b948b062ea0cc289f5538a28.png

off:

image.thumb.png.9fa82e57c8d6c5b8dc371ff15e917b11.png

now go enjoy

Edited by Lizardcake
forgot a picture
  • Love 1

On 7/10/2022 at 11:17 AM, Lizardcake said:

i still don't know what to do

picrews are very hard to make (im also working on a niche picrew-) if you do look into making one, (look for tutorials on google or youtube) make sure you are FULLY prepared!

1 minute ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

picrews are very hard to make (im also working on a niche picrew-) if you do look into making one, (look for tutorials on google or youtube) make sure you are FULLY prepared!

I'm confused where to start- I didnt see any join things, or anything- but maybe i'm just blind 

5 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

im also working on a niche picrew

me too

Can't wait for picrew to be bombarded with an army of nicheling makers!

21 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

I'm confused where to start- I didnt see any join things, or anything- but maybe i'm just blind 

the website is mostly japanese i believe, if you use a google translate on the page it should help? there should be a button somewhere asking for you to sign in/make a picrew.

16 hours ago, Living in a bucket said:

me too

Can't wait for picrew to be bombarded with an army of nicheling makers!

idk if ill ever finish it (it is LOADS of work) but ill definitely post it on the forums for everyone to see! (and ill deffo check out yours, if you also finish it!)

2 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

the website is mostly japanese i believe, if you use a google translate on the page it should help? there should be a button somewhere asking for you to sign in/make a picrew.

idk if ill ever finish it (it is LOADS of work) but ill definitely post it on the forums for everyone to see! (and ill deffo check out yours, if you also finish it!)

K, i'll try when i get home. (Saturday I think?)