Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

2 minutes ago, Andromeda Frog said:

💀 (I was just chilling on a roblox game when I looked at chat and saw this lol)

Screenshot (334).png

One time, I was playing Felandia, and an event was starting soon, but everyone was asking everyone about when in their timezone, then I saw someone ask 'What time will it start in Melbourne?'

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

One time, I was playing Felandia, and an event was starting soon, but everyone was asking everyone about when in their timezone, then I saw someone ask 'What time will it start in Melbourne?'

don't you live in the state Melbourne is in though

another thinge I dislike about anti-furries is that they keep saying that furries are nasty and they hate them so much, but they refuse to leave furries alone- 

literally every time you watch a furry video and go to the newest comments, there's anti-furries throwing fits because "eW fUrRy" and complaining about why furries are showing up in their recommendations. If you really don't like furries, then just watch other videos? and press "not interested" when you see furry videos? it's like they're so desperate to annoy people...

• Paw up 3

I stole a protogen base from the internet (the person said it was free to use though) 

base is by feve on FurAffinity 

I'll color it eventually (by eventually I mean like a 10% chance of me actually coloring it in)

1500254645.feve_protogenbaseup.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

last part of my anti anti-furry rant: 

-anti-furries are way too persistent. no matter how many times you tell them that not all furries are gross and that furries don't identify as animals, they'll just keep saying stupid stuff like "oH sToP cApPiNg." and will literally ignore everything you say. it's like it goes into one ear and comes out the other. maybe their brains just can't handle this information

-they use the most unoriginal insults EVER. they're always like "fAtHeRlEsS lMaO" like if you're gonna insult someone at least not use the most dumb, overused, and unoriginal insult ever????? 

-they complain that furries spend thousands of dollars on fursuits. why do you care if someone spends tons of money on a fursuit? it's not your life, and buying a fursuit isn't hurting anyone, so why do you have a problem with it

-the anti-furry army thing is so stupid. why are you roleplaying as a soldier who kills innocent people for having a hobby 😭 

-they always pretend to have guns and say stupid things like pulls out pistol  like little timmy I know you lyin you dont got no guns stop pretending to be a "cOoL sIgMa mAlE" on the internet  

-they always copy and paste the definitions of grass and AK-47s. like I know what grass and guns are thank you very much 

-they are always like "I hAtE fUrRiEs BeCaUsE tHeY'rE gAy" what's wrong with being gay though????? 

-their stupid anti-furry flag is so ugly bruh

• Paw up 1

… oh I just remembered 

like a few weeks ago, me and my friend who I sadly can’t say were in hpe (maybe for some ppl gym) we always bring our own water bottles so the teacher had to leave so everybody could go to the bubbler. And it was just her (my friend) and me and these two other girls. My and my friend who is my only friend on the class because idk, was sitting next to me talking. And these two other girls walked up to us and started whispering and one the one who was kink of nice said “hey everybody knows your gay emo furries” and they boath stated laughing 😭😭😭😭 so we sort of just said we were not and they kept laughing. They said being a furry as it is a bad thing. So yeah I understand furry haters 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

… oh I just remembered 

like a few weeks ago, me and my friend who I sadly can’t say were in hpe (maybe for some ppl gym) we always bring our own water bottles so the teacher had to leave so everybody could go to the bubbler. And it was just her (my friend) and me and these two other girls. My and my friend who is my only friend on the class because idk, was sitting next to me talking. And these two other girls walked up to us and started whispering and one the one who was kink of nice said “hey everybody knows your gay emo furries” and they boath stated laughing 😭😭😭😭 so we sort of just said we were not and they kept laughing. They said being a furry as it is a bad thing. So yeah I understand furry haters 

Being a furry is not necessarily a bad thing

I feel the need to make a new fursona even though I already have three of them (I need help) 

the options I've been thinking of are 

-Lynx 

-Spinosaurus 

-Tiger 

-Hyena 

-African Wild Dog 

-Snow Leopard

I can't choose-

45 minutes ago, Andromeda Frog said:

I feel the need to make a new fursona even though I already have three of them (I need help) 

the options I've been thinking of are 

-Lynx 

-Spinosaurus 

-Tiger 

-Hyena 

-African Wild Dog 

-Snow Leopard

I can't choose-

Meanwhile I can't even make up one fursona-

(I'm not a furry, but I find it kinda interesting lol)

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

Meanwhile I can't even make up one fursona-

(I'm not a furry, but I find it kinda interesting lol)

it's kind of easy 

jus choose your favorite animal or an animal you like (it doesn't even have to be a real animal, it can be a hybrid or a fantasy like a dragon) 

give them a personality and design you like/resonate with 

and now you have a fursona!

• Paw up 1

doing a challenge I made in niche 

I have a single nicheling in the frost lands named Mari. Mari comes from the oasis, but she was swept away by the waves and brought the the frost lands. she is not built for the cold at all, and has genes that are pretty bad here like the tail fin, gills, and lean body 

so basically are goal is to try our best to have Mari's bloodline survive and make it back to the oasis (so kinda like Adam's quest V2)

• Like 2