Stray Fawn Community

MSM thread

ChickfilAlover

8 minutes ago, ChickfilAlover said:

hey guys ive been inactive on the forums for a while and no way you guys actually talked in this thread thats crazy

Final test

Are the monsters species or characters to you?

Sorry for my eons long slumber i only returned because i remembered niche had a forum that i had an account on.. I hardly even play msm anymore so to see this thread blow up like a balloon and my active worship being a thing is so weird

• Like 1

Just now, ChickfilAlover said:

Sorry for my eons long slumber i only returned because i remembered niche had a forum that i had an account on.. I hardly even play msm anymore so to see this thread blow up like a balloon and my active worship being a thing is so weird

I like rain world now though 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Final test

Are the monsters species or characters to you?

Um mm really it depends but most of the time characters. also I kinda wanna change my pfp now but you guys have already established the moonwatcher chick fil a thing and i feel like it'd disturb an innate balance for me to change it now 

Just now, ChickfilAlover said:

Um mm really it depends but most of the time characters.

Ý̵̡̢̟͉͉̝̤̠͕̜̖̥̫́̏͘ơ̶̡̻̳͚͉̫̤̑̾̌̋̎̅̂͑̀̍̒ų̷̛͎̫͉̬̦̖̭̠͕̬̗͚̌̿́͊̐̐̽͛̏̚͘ ̶̨̧̤̦͎͔̗̼̗̳́̑̃͜ͅḩ̸̛͎̟͇̹̞̘̐̊̇͆͋̑̓̏͜a̸̢̧̝̞̳͖̬͓͙̭̒̈́̐v̵̞͍̯̫̟͕̱̥̳͈͙̭̺͐͗͋̔̐̀̋̐͒̏̽̊̍̚͝e̷͔͍͒ ̸̨̛̰̪͔̻͙̯̙͕̀̐̅̓̓͌͜͠f̷̛̙͌̆͗̓͆̈͋̒͐̈́͗ͅä̸̢̛́͑̾í̷̧͠l̶̢̮̰͕̯͚̞͈̠̰̉̏́͘͝ę̴̫͚͔̮̠̲̮̽̽̽̄͒͆̆̀͑́̈̔͠ͅd̷̛͔̗̭̩͚͎̜̤͓̹̟͗̉̿̈́͑̀̌͌͗̑̉͘͘ͅ

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Ý̵̡̢̟͉͉̝̤̠͕̜̖̥̫́̏͘ơ̶̡̻̳͚͉̫̤̑̾̌̋̎̅̂͑̀̍̒ų̷̛͎̫͉̬̦̖̭̠͕̬̗͚̌̿́͊̐̐̽͛̏̚͘ ̶̨̧̤̦͎͔̗̼̗̳́̑̃͜ͅḩ̸̛͎̟͇̹̞̘̐̊̇͆͋̑̓̏͜a̸̢̧̝̞̳͖̬͓͙̭̒̈́̐v̵̞͍̯̫̟͕̱̥̳͈͙̭̺͐͗͋̔̐̀̋̐͒̏̽̊̍̚͝e̷͔͍͒ ̸̨̛̰̪͔̻͙̯̙͕̀̐̅̓̓͌͜͠f̷̛̙͌̆͗̓͆̈͋̒͐̈́͗ͅä̸̢̛́͑̾í̷̧͠l̶̢̮̰͕̯͚̞͈̠̰̉̏́͘͝ę̴̫͚͔̮̠̲̮̽̽̽̄͒͆̆̀͑́̈̔͠ͅd̷̛͔̗̭̩͚͎̜̤͓̹̟͗̉̿̈́͑̀̌͌͗̑̉͘͘ͅ

this is what i get for leaving the msm fandom. i do not know the culture and norms of the modern era. it's like asking abraham lincoln to take a walk through modern new york

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChickfilAlover said:

this is what i get for leaving the msm fandom. i do not know the culture and norms of the modern era. it's like asking abraham lincoln to take a walk through modern new york

Nah this is just me, Loxfeaf, and Andromeda

We've somehow all agreed that all monsters are species (with like thousands of each of them) expect for clestials and legendaries, as well as agreeing on a whole bunch of other headcanons

There's like a bajilion msm ocs floating around here now

It's partially your fault lol /lh

• Paw up 1

12 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Nah this is just me, Loxfeaf, and Andromeda

We've somehow all agreed that all monsters are species (with like thousands of each of them) expect for clestials and legendaries, as well as agreeing on a whole bunch of other headcanons

There's like a bajilion msm ocs floating around here now

It's partially your fault lol /lh

i left some bacteria in a petri dish and i accidentally created a whole new creature

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

• 3 months later...