Stray Fawn Community

silverfoam (any fandom rp) [CLOSED]

lizardcake

(foxleaf and gree are following this so there's no need to tag them)

@pepper_

@Dreamy the drago

@Pancake

so, huh, june 15th? that's tomorrow... you should probably pack your stuff.

or do you? i mean, this is a luxury trip, you're probably going to have everything you need, but maybe you should pack anyways, just to be safe.

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

@pepper_

@Dreamy the drago

@Pancake

or do you? i mean, this is a luxury trip, you're probably going to have everything you need, but maybe you should pack anyways, just to be safe.

She took a minute to rifle through her closet and grabbed the necessary items, stuffing them into a bag.

13 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She took a minute to rifle through her closet and grabbed the necessary items, stuffing them into a bag.

well, you're ready to go. except it's still afternoon.

uh... you can... go for a walk! read a book! or just go straight to sleep, i don't care!

18 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

@pepper_

@Dreamy the drago

@Pancake

ashton looked over the note again, still trying to make sense of what was going on. he couldn't even remember the last tine he'd been on a trip, nevermind a luxury one! and for free? what would he tell his friends? maybe he could worry about that later.. he turned to go back into his apartment finally, trying to think of something he would need to pack while he grabbed a bag from out of the closet

"uuhhhhhh....." he said aloud, spinning a circle in his living room until his eyes fell on his phone

that's probably a good start he put the phone in the bag 

34 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

@pepper_

@Dreamy the drago

@Pancake

(Oh btw I would prefer if u @ed me!!!)

Niko packed some changes of clothes, as well as sone essentials. Maybe this was an award for their amazing performances! Yea, that must be it. Anemone sat on xyr shoulder as xe packed.

6 hours ago, lizardcake said:

@pepper_

@Dreamy the drago

@Pancake

*dreamy worriedly packed a small pouch and was ready to set off.. the bag was of course filled with a small scroll and some gems. Gotta keep the business with ya!*

(forgot to mention dreamy owns a crystal shop-)

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Foxleaf didn't own anything. She was a cat. She gave herself a nice grooming.

Foxleaf did have a few weapons. She has a small leather backpack, a belt to hold items and she keeps a poisonous knife in her tail fur. She packed her paralyzing darts, blowgun, several knives, pointy stabby things and some flexible wire.

8 hours ago, GreenTheGreat said:

(Oh btw I would prefer if u @ed me!!!)

Niko packed some changes of clothes, as well as sone essentials. Maybe this was an award for their amazing performances! Yea, that must be it. Anemone sat on xyr shoulder as xe packed.

2 hours ago, Dreamy the drago said:

*dreamy worriedly packed a small pouch and was ready to set off.. the bag was of course filled with a small scroll and some gems. Gotta keep the business with ya!*

(forgot to mention dreamy owns a crystal shop-)

uh... you can... go for a walk! read a book! or just go straight to sleep, i don't care!

8 hours ago, pepper_ said:

ashton looked over the note again, still trying to make sense of what was going on. he couldn't even remember the last tine he'd been on a trip, nevermind a luxury one! and for free? what would he tell his friends? maybe he could worry about that later.. he turned to go back into his apartment finally, trying to think of something he would need to pack while he grabbed a bag from out of the closet

"uuhhhhhh....." he said aloud, spinning a circle in his living room until his eyes fell on his phone

that's probably a good start he put the phone in the bag 

you kept wandering around, trying to think of anything else you should take with yourself.

21 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Foxleaf did have a few weapons. She has a small leather backpack, a belt to hold items and she keeps a poisonous knife in her tail fur. She packed her paralyzing darts, blowgun, several knives, pointy stabby things and some flexible wire.

((FOX LEAF WHAT THE HECK WHY DO YOU NEED WEAPONS FOR THE TRIP

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

you kept wandering around, trying to think of anything else you should take with yourself.

((FOX LEAF WHAT THE HECK WHY DO YOU NEED WEAPONS FOR THE TRIP

(EHEHEHEH)

Foxleaf was a few hours away from the luxury cruise, so she should get going. She made sure to reinforce her claws with platinum (apparently it's stronger than diamonds in some cases) for the long trek. She set off through the forest.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

(EHEHEHEH)

Foxleaf was a few hours away from the luxury cruise, so she should get going. She made sure to reinforce her claws with platinum (apparently it's stronger than diamonds in some cases) for the long trek. She set off through the forest.

(Also, I was just reading through the blizz and fade funeral)