Stray Fawn Community

Cool and epic Rain World thread

BirbMonster

Slugcat campaign tierlist (we're assuming the dark one is Inv/Enot)

These are based on the campaigns and gameplay, not the characters themselves!

my-image(1).thumb.png.00cb85279c53bbebde2ef182445a7319.png

Reasonings (various spoilers ahead!)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Spearmaster: Spearmaster is my favourite scug in all aspects. Its so cool having infinite spears, combat is great. Past LTTM is one of my favourite regions! And Spearmaster's story with the broadcasts and all is so cool

Rivulet: Speedcat. Rivulet's speed makes it fun to play as and it has one of the best stories. Submerged Superstructure (I know other scugs can get there. It's just that Riv is the best at exploring it effectiveley) is also a great region. The only painful part of this campaign was going through 5P (or The Rot, as it's named at that point in the timeline).

Saint: Saint is a big deviation from my usual 'violence murder kill' playstyle, but it's fun nontheless. The Ice Age makes for a very unique world, with the region changes and cold mechanics. The ending BLEW ME AWAY it's SO GOOD. Also, Silent Construct and Rubicon!

Survivor: Survi is the original Rain World experience. How can you hate it? Since it was my first playthrough and the first campaign I beat, I will never forget Survivor so he'll always have a place in my heart. Jumping in the void sea for the first time is certainly an experience

Actually changed my mind. Move Gourm up a spot...

Gourmand: My previous favourite before I played as Spearmaster. While the exhaustion gets annoying, Gourmand is such a uniqueley complex playstyle, despite the simplistic story of a fat guy going on an adventure. It's fun to be able to fight with the sheer weight of your body. The crafting is nice, but I didn't use it much in my playthrough.

Hunter: Due to the 20-cycle time limit I haven't been able to finish this campaign. But I know the Hunter lore and stuff, she's cool, don't have much to say.

Artificer: While I like Arti's backstory and her as a character, Arti's campaign is very anger-inducing. Like Hunter, I haven't been able to beat the game as her, though I am currently stuck on the scav chief.

Monk: Literally just Survivor's campaign but easier. Sorry Monk, but I haven't really played your campaign because I simply don't feel like it.

Enot: Do I even need to say anything? I've played as them once. They're in hell tier for a reason.

Tiermaker link: https://tiermaker.com/create/rain-world-slugcats-1605239

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to draw Some art of my favorite ship (Monk X Rivulet, I dont know why but l Love it) (also I like to call The ship "SunFish", The actual sunfish has nothing to do with me calling The ship that, Its mostly because of my Monk design reminding me slighty of the sun and Rivulet i dont know actually Fish Just seems to fit)

962SemTtulo_20231113232838.thumb.png.9fd29cb7a82afd64e612d814314f1227.png

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Scales said:

Decided to draw Some art of my favorite ship (Monk X Rivulet, I dont know why but l Love it) (also I like to call The ship "SunFish", The actual sunfish has nothing to do with me calling The ship that, Its mostly because of my Monk design reminding me slighty of the sun and Rivulet i dont know actually Fish Just seems to fit)

962SemTtulo_20231113232838.thumb.png.9fd29cb7a82afd64e612d814314f1227.png

Awww so cute!

I prefer to call the ship lemonaide (hopefully I spelled that correctly)

• Love 1

So Nightcat can switch into this form at will while being at karma 10, It Just changes their look and gives them no New abilities and after they hibernate Nightcat just Switches back, they can also switch back to their normal form at will (this form does nothing but look cool basically)961SemTtulo_20231114155818.thumb.png.6dc22f699b798d808f4ab5ff7261a7b7.png

• Love 5

Local supercomputer gives their genetically modified rat a cuddle

Cuddles.thumb.png.3ba770fe3ed95fd1079c25b1985098dc.png

these are some ocs. the iterator is named Endless Horizon and the slugcat is called the Acrobat. might post more info someday if I feel like it

• Love 5