BirbMonstwo

59 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I found a rather large Glameow in Pokémon Go

For comparison, an a average Glameow weighs 3.9 kilos

5D450156-AC87-4976-8733-1992A343DC90.jpeg.b95907eec40d796f253880a9f351dcf6.jpeg

The fact I'm currently watching pokemon

• Love 1

MSM AU (alternate universe) of my headcanons:

So basically my headcanon is that when the Celestials first made the continent, the only monsters to exist were the single-elemental ones, and the other species were created through them mingling.

I have an AU idea where they didn't mingle, and instead each species argued and seperated, going their own ways and staying mostly on their own lands.

The whole AU exists on the continent, and the statuses of each species are like this:

• Kaynas are a dominant species and dangerous conquerors. Their home base is at the top of the volcano, though they're conquering other lands, expect for the water lands, where they can't go as it's too wet.
  • Toe Jammers are safe and plentiful in the water lands. A lot of them retreated into the deeper oceans, meaning Epic Toe Jammers evolved a lot earlier and are more common.
  • Potbellies use their camouflage to secretly survive. Rare Potbellies born are left behind for the sake of survival.
  • Tweedles are still rather common, able to escape via flight, though a lot of the air lands are conquered.
  • Mammotts are a force at war with the Kaynas. They actually stand a chance angaist them, and also have high ground and good technology. The conflict between them is known as the War of Flames and Ice.

Gonna call it the Split Lands AU

Lemme know if I should do a story or something with this premise

• Love 1

Bro why did my Dreamythicical luck just leave

I got Cranchee first try, Sporeow second try, and the three small G'joobs are failures for a Bleatnik. I also have another G'joob egg in the nursery and an in-progress breeding which is taking 18 hours, making it likeley a G'joob too

Screenshot(181).thumb.png.d7fdbe29920c3e9c400598e969083bbb.png

Just now, BirbMonster said:

What should I try getting on Bone Island (out of the things I don't have there): Uuduk, Banjaw, or Plinkajou?

lmao too late I just bred a Denchuhs and a Kayna and I think I got Banjaw first try

39 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

What should I try getting on Bone Island (out of the things I don't have there): Uuduk, Banjaw, or Plinkajou?

I forgot to mention (I think) I have all the bone island commons except the seasonal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I need you all to see this cursed abomination of a WIP (because the second image is so funny to me for some reason)

Guess who

82D137DF-B2CF-428E-9554-7A1F6ADCAEC9.thumb.jpeg.61c44cd06ff3fe272ffeb49011ed50dc.jpegC2AA9550-EA99-41B6-9F55-2D066EBCDBE6.thumb.jpeg.f7c6d5b3de0b0ef8c2c781844441fcd1.jpeg

Looks like Scorch but no horns

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

This is very wholesome

31E6C49F-619E-4A38-A9CA-A42F282EED46.jpeg.7cec500957ca4d0056186c1a398ae5a3.jpeg

(also yeah gay animals are real hehe)

That reminds me of using “lesbian sheep” as a metaphor for when there’s an awkward moment with nobody making a move.

The thing is, female sheep say that they’re ready to mate by freezing and standing completely still. So when there’s multiple lesbian sheep in one area they just stand there awkwardly 

• Eek! 1