Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

7 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Ah this reminds me of when I was in year 1 or 2 (kindergarten/1st grade)and the classroom had this raised area with stairs

I was standing right next to that and my classmate dropped a giant stapler on my head from there and I was bleeding

...ouch.

Guys I'm going to be gone for a while

Tommorrow at 1 pm for me, I'll be leaving for a trip to the countryside for 5 days. I'll probably be really inactive because we're staying in a tent so wifi will be rare, if not nonexistent

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mushroom Frog said:

Tommorrow at 1 pm for me, I'll be leaving for a trip to the countryside for 5 days. I'll probably be really inactive because we're staying in a tent so wifi will be rare, if not nonexistent

oof

16 hours ago, Mushroom Frog said:

Leaving very soon

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Leaving very soon

NEWS FLASH!

I arrived at the camp yesterday evening. It’s this big place with tents, caravans,cabins, ect, but also a restaurant/bar, playground for kids, that kind of stuff so we’re not just vibing in the wilderness lol. It’s next to a bunch of mountains and it’s very pretty!

We’re staying in a really large tent that’s basically a cabin.

Heres a photo I took right after we arrived:

EA6509BE-EA39-4F78-8FC4-9C8BDD5A1367.thumb.jpeg.9f33b15dd0685e334bd5f6f741f3eac6.jpeg

Looks better irl

Here’s a sign in the reception (translation below)

B549D7DC-B945-41F5-90D6-44F46048257C.thumb.jpeg.0c45cf3ae7127826e3b3d8fe9f6d5d24.jpeg
Translation: “Children left unsupervised will be given to the circus”

• Love 1