Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

3 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Arti looks completely unhinged and I love the vibe 

And Hunter just reminds me of a shark

They all just look so good-

And Rivulet looks so funny-

Forgot to say (this was a few days ago) but I went to this convention/festival thing! There was a lot of cosplayers and a few furries

I have two goofy ahh photos of me with some cool people there, but they’re both on my brother’s phone and he hasn’t sent them yet

I don’t actually know if I enjoyed it or not because it was cool but I was also stressed due to the people.

I was there with two of my siblings (‘Molysite’ and ‘Cheviot’ as usual) and they saw their friend and we hung out with them… thing is, the friend looks similar to us (same hair??? Idk???) so TWO people thought they were our sibling too.

Also someone thought Cheviot’s dog mask was a pig so we memed on it for the rest of the trip (it’s where the ‘pig years old’ quote came from on little to no context)

1 minute ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Forgot to say (this was a few days ago) but I went to this convention/festival thing! There was a lot of cosplayers and a few furries

I have two goofy ahh photos of me with some cool people there, but they’re both on my brother’s phone and he hasn’t sent them yet

I don’t actually know if I enjoyed it or not because it was cool but I was also stressed due to the people.

I was there with two of my siblings (‘Molysite’ and ‘Cheviot’ as usual) and they saw their friend and we hung out with them… thing is, the friend looks similar to us (same hair??? Idk???) so TWO people thought they were our sibling too.

Also someone thought Cheviot’s dog mask was a pig so we memed on it for the rest of the trip (it’s where the ‘pig years old’ quote came from on little to no context)

Also we ran into a few people the friend knew… it basically went like ‘omg (friend) you have siblings???’

bro in Rain World I hit a dropwig with a spear then another dropwig dropped down and ate that one. I just caused canibalism to happen.

I'm still more concerned on there being two dropwigs on the same spot though

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

because the game's devs could make it exist

"All this time the people were waiting for more slugcats to release. How are they going to react when they realise the past three and a half years was wasted on this dating Sim?"

-Something like what Spearmaster says

According to a random pokemon personality test from WikiHow, I would be a ground type.

Here is the copy-pasted description:

"Reliable and honest, you’re pretty much an open book—and people respect you for that! A fount of wisdom and sincerity, people know that they can lean on you whenever they need honest, unbiased advice. Your loyalty is unrivaled, and your friends and loved ones are grateful to have such an unyielding presence in their lives."