Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

21 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Btw my aforementioned sickness might be due to the crusty air in the place I’m staying, I opened the window and I feel a little better

why is everybody sick except for me ?

well I can't really gat sick bc I have like 90000 (exaduration) exams going on 

but there is this sickness in the primary school my little sis is in and apparently you either contatanty barf or poop ur pant 😨

do not wanna get sick 

So I’m making playlists for my msm ocs, any suggestions of what songs to add to Scorch’s?

If you don’t know Scorch, she is descended from a line of many famous monsters, some of them even rumoured to have mystical abilities. She gets a lot of hype and attention for this, so she spends a lot of time trying to get away from everything. Her parents are idiots and they encourage the attention

So far, I’ve got I’m Not Famous, Drama, and Yes I’m a Mess (all are by AJR) and Family Jewels (Marina and The Diamonds). 

I had a random thought. Whenever you feel like everybody either loves or hates a certain thing, what if that’s not the case? You’re more likely to remember stronger opinions because they impact you’re feelings more. Like, you’ll think and feel more things when someone says ‘I love (thing)’ or ‘I hate (thing)’, rather than ‘(thing) is ok I guess’

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 10:43 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

So I’m making playlists for my msm ocs, any suggestions of what songs to add to Scorch’s?

If you don’t know Scorch, she is descended from a line of many famous monsters, some of them even rumoured to have mystical abilities. She gets a lot of hype and attention for this, so she spends a lot of time trying to get away from everything. Her parents are idiots and they encourage the attention

So far, I’ve got I’m Not Famous, Drama, and Yes I’m a Mess (all are by AJR) and Family Jewels (Marina and The Diamonds). 

Maybe 'Numb' by Linkin Park? 

On 11/4/2023 at 6:43 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

SHOW AND TELL BY MELANIE MARTINEZ

1 hour ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

Birb … 

if u hate me I have a gift for u 

pls forgive me D6EA3EB8-A046-4766-ADAF-EC006295509F.thumb.jpeg.5064a68322eda25bcb76e12ba8bd5614.jpeg

Tell me if u want me to tell I what it says 

btw pls forgive me bc I didn’t mean to make you feel sad or smth 

sorryy 

I don't think Birb can see this because they blocked you

20 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I don't think Birb can see this because they blocked you

I can see it when Loxfeaf quotes it though

Icecat, if you’re reading this:

I never said I hated you specifically. I just didn’t want to deal with the drama and, to put it nicely, strongly disagreed with your opinion.

I’m not going to unblock you just yet, though. I still need to fully calm down and sort out my thoughts.

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

I can see it when Loxfeaf quotes it though

Icecat, if you’re reading this:

I never said I hated you specifically. I just didn’t want to deal with the drama and, to put it nicely, strongly disagreed with your opinion.

I’m not going to unblock you just yet, though. I still need to fully calm down and sort out my thoughts.

Anger or hatred aren’t really things I strongly feel anyway. It takes a lot for me to say I hate someone or something. Hate is a pretty strong word.

1 hour ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Anger or hatred aren’t really things I strongly feel anyway. It takes a lot for me to say I hate someone or something. Hate is a pretty strong word.

Ok thanks that makes me feel better 

though u cannot see this thank you for understanding 

I still think of u as my friend 

4 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

... On one of my homethreads, you said you used to hate me...

Wow, I must've been really annoying

8 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

... On one of my homethreads, you said you used to hate me...

Wow, I must've been really annoying

That might be because I’ve matured since then, actually.

Now that I look back on the days when you were new… I wouldn’t describe those feelings as hatred.

There are some people in this world I truly hate, and compared to them, being annoying is nothing.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

For a bit of background, I know I said I’m homeschooled but it’s more of this online education thing.

So anyways, I was talking with one of the teachers in a zoom call, and since the topic was digital art she got curious about the fact that I draw. And this a section conversation that happened:

“Yeah so I don’t really draw humans. Mostly animals and monsters and stuff,”

”Ahhh so it’s that kind of art,”

This teacher knows I’m a furry 😭

• Haha 1