Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

26 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

One time I went to this event with carnivorous plants and my intrusive thoughts wanted me to stick my finger in one

I'm sure that would've gone well /sarcastic

Also, Cattails: Wildwood Story has support for modded icons and assets and things

Would you guys be intrested in a mod that turned the pictures that show when you chat with a cat into dragons (probably WoF dragons)

5 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Also, Cattails: Wildwood Story has support for modded icons and assets and things

Would you guys be intrested in a mod that turned the pictures that show when you chat with a cat into dragons (probably WoF dragons)

Here's my ideas for what their tribes MIGHT be:

Forest Gaurdian and *REDACTED* will both be tribless/allwings/of amigious tribe, that kind of stuff

Alabaster- IceWing

Bob- MudWing

Buttercup- Leaf/Mud

Champ- SkyWing

Charlotte- NightWing

Coco- Night/Ice

Ember- SkyWing

Fliss and Lainey- RainWings

Garlic- Leaf/Sand?

Glimmer- Unsure, give me ideas! Might be a SilkWing

Jag- Again, not sure

Krampy- NightWing, possibly some sort of NightWing hybrid

Phantom- Sea/Night or Sea/Ice

Rosemary- Not sure, probably MudWing

Spark- Sky/Sand

Talon- Some sort of IceWing hybrid

Umbra- Amigious allwing blob

Zephyr- RainWing? Not sure.

Idea for a REALLY messed up WoF fanfic:

(BOOK 7 SPOILERS)

It’s an AU where they never find out that Pyrite was Hailstorm all along. After a very different book 7, Winter ends up falling in love with Pyrite, not realising she was his brother, enchanted to be a whole new dragon. Then one day he just takes off his gf’s necklace and poof it’s his brother and everyone is traumatised

Like I said, very messed up and horrible. Disclaimer this doesn’t mean I support incest

Changed my artfight permissions so that shipping my OCs when they're not dating is in ask first

Like I've been thinking of some combos from the S.W.E.T.I gang (not including Emblem because they're like 100 and the other four are in their 20s-30s)

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Changed my artfight permissions so that shipping my OCs when they're not dating is in ask first

Like I've been thinking of some combos from the S.W.E.T.I gang (not including Emblem because they're like 100 and the other four are in their 20s-30s)

And also the T.A.W trio (Gwen, Pandora, and Hermit) becasue I am planning for them to meet

And also the T.A.W trio (Gwen, Pandora, and Hermit) becasue I am planning for them to meet

I've been seriously considering Gwen and Cherish. Don't ask.

13 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Idea for a REALLY messed up WoF fanfic:

(BOOK 7 SPOILERS)

It’s an AU where they never find out that Pyrite was Hailstorm all along. After a very different book 7, Winter ends up falling in love with Pyrite, not realising she was his brother, enchanted to be a whole new dragon. Then one day he just takes off his gf’s necklace and poof it’s his brother and everyone is traumatised

Like I said, very messed up and horrible. Disclaimer this doesn’t mean I support incest

ok so who do u personally ship winter with, moon, lynx, i k some think snowfall even , uh kinkajou 

1 hour ago, BirbMonstwo said:

7A1D0013-8469-4258-BE86-0D6AA27289BB.jpeg

.....um