Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

My school’s bathrooms are:

80% people only in there to secretly go on their phones 

15% people just trying to actually use the bathroom

5% people doing something so outrageous you remember it forever (real examples include: climbing inside the stalls, grilling fish fingers, and calling a farmer to buy live piglets)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I’m skipping my first lesson in school today

It’s Biology and I’m already getting a 5 as my end of year average from that and there’s no tests left

If anyone’s wondering, in the Polish grading system, we use numbers: 1 is worst, 6 is best.

It’s very hard to get sixes though because that’s like, perfect score so

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

If anyone’s wondering, in the Polish grading system, we use numbers: 1 is worst, 6 is best.

It’s very hard to get sixes though because that’s like, perfect score so

If you get a 1 average at the end of the year for any lesson, you have to stay another year in the same grade

You can go early in the morning or after school to retake tests if you need to. You have to retake 1s, you can retake 2s if you want

20 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

What langyuege do deaf people even think in

Probably in pictures but not actual sounds (It's how I think when there's no screaming in my mind, which, there quite oftenly is)

Just now, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Probably in pictures but not actual sounds (It's how I think when there's no screaming in my mind, which, there quite oftenly is)

disembodied hands doing sign languege

• Paw up 1

I just got back from a festival thingy

Full story:

So there's this festival next to my school, with what festivals have- snacks, drinks, games, other stuff.

I was there with my family, I had cotton candy and there was this place where you could decorate your own biscuits and muffins and those were delicous. We drew on this drawing wall everyone could draw on, I drew a Kayna holding you at gunpoint.

Then we went on this thing where you were inside these inflatable ball things with your legs sticking out and just bonked eachother. I had to get out early because I was overheating. After Loki got out of the ball too, we lost our parents and searched for ages before finally finding dad to find that mom had already gone home with the two youngest siblings

• Like 1

Went on a cycling trip

Almost cycled off a ledge

If I had, I might have died because though it wasn't that tall, I could've easily landed in a neck-breaking position with my bike on top of me.

• Sad 1