Stray Fawn Community

I’m back (again)

Andreas aka Mothpool

Heyyy I’m back once again, it’s been a while, there’s been a lot of things that changed about me since last time so I should do a bit of a reintroduction

I’m Andreas, I’m a trans male and my pronouns are it/he/xe.

I’m still living in Canada and I still have my three cats Johnny, Jenny and Little Kitty, but I also have two dogs now named Yuki and Luna

My current obsessions are Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure, Wolvden, Lioden, and Spiderverse. I’m thinking I need to join some rps on here again ^^

I had a hard September this year, I had a bit of a mental breakdown but I am much better now

I also had my arm broken in May 2022 and finished a book in the same month I believe

I have a partner right now so that’s fun

I can’t think of anything else to say but hello again!

Edit: I am now realizing that I don’t think anyone knows me anymore, which makes sense honestly

YukiIMG_8968_Original.thumb.jpeg.48ff508d16e3accf6939b38f901b98b0.jpeg

JennyIMG_9045_Original.thumb.jpeg.fb11f835d739ce50395595c43f047eea.jpeg

LunaIMG_5266_Original.thumb.jpeg.99eda03181bb7f9bb9c00bc901343fbc.jpeg

• Love 1

I don't know who you are, but welcome back! 

You probably don't know me either, so I'm Birb! This is one of my accounts, my other one is BirbMonstwo which I use on my phone. I like My Singing Monsters and Wings of Fire, and I'm an artist (and sometimes writer) here!

12 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I don't know who you are, but welcome back! 

You probably don't know me either, so I'm Birb! This is one of my accounts, my other one is BirbMonstwo which I use on my phone. I like My Singing Monsters and Wings of Fire, and I'm an artist (and sometimes writer) here!

Hey! Nice to meet you! ^^

• Eek! 1

Hello, person I haven't met yet! The name's Shortcake, but you can also call me Shortie, Cakkee (with two "k"s and two "e"s), or Eversoul.

I like drawing, painting, pretty much anything crafty, Brandon Sanderson books, the shows Bee & PuppyCat and Kipo And The Age Of The Wonderbeasts.

Welcome back to the forums!!

I don't know you, but I'm Andromeda! I like drawing, writing, and creating characters, and I am currently obsessed with Wings of Fire, My Singing Monsters, Creatures of Sonaria, and much more 

• 1 month later...

Welcome i am around 4 months late for an intro but I’m Icecatcake my pronouns are she/her and I also live in Canada part of the time personally I like the seasons there the best. 
I hope you like it here