Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s V2 art dump

BirbMonstwo

19 minutes ago, ._Glitch._.Moon_. said:

I was just saying hello T-T

I used to do that. If someone tells you not to comment random things on their homethread/art dump, you shouldn’t do it because I think it just fills it up with random stuff when the whole point of them is for art or them talking about their life or whatever

I generally don’t mind when people say random stuff on my homethread, depending on what they’re saying.

9 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I used to do that. If someone tells you not to comment random things on their homethread/art dump, you shouldn’t do it because I think it just fills it up with random stuff when the whole point of them is for art or them talking about their life or whatever

I generally don’t mind when people say random stuff on my homethread, depending on what they’re saying.

ok

18 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

And also

Some people get excited when someone comments on their homethread, or when they react to something, but when it’s just someone saying hello, it can get really annoying and disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, there’s this random MSM OC doodle. it’s Gwen and Storm

Idk what’s going on here or what it’s supposed to symbolise I drew this in the middle of the night sleep deprived and listening to The Mind Electric

7F7B0C02-FB04-445D-80A1-CCDEA0ECE5A9.thumb.png.7b17b998e2c6152c5527e71e58f0e982.pngDefinitely won’t post this on the msm wiki

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Oooh I haven’t posted on the art dump sInCe LaSt YeAr-

anyways have a Perunny drawing IM SO PRPUD OF THIS HHFGBJKUFVJ363B751F-68CA-4C61-8873-E2CB010CDECD.thumb.png.69063a1e9ee02d58621fd7fb5cd6c22c.png

OMG I LOVE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish i could draw draw like that : <

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Icicle (she is about to kill someone)

icicledesign.thumb.png.429d20dbc41f2572b4ab2e284b18fac7.png

The image took a while to load, but I knew I’d love it so I love reacted anyway, then my brain thought “I DON’T CARE!! I LOVE IT!!” (The KFC ad)

‘But yes, very good 👍 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

The image took a while to load, but I knew I’d love it so I love reacted anyway, then my brain thought “I DON’T CARE!! I LOVE IT!!” (The KFC ad)

‘But yes, very good 👍 

And I love the detail of adding Icicles to the word Icicle. Very creative. /pos

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Icicle (she is about to kill someone)

icicledesign.thumb.png.429d20dbc41f2572b4ab2e284b18fac7.png

The way you draw dragons is super cool, I love how you draw their heads and faces!!!! (I always struggle with that lmao) /pos

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Stranger said:

The way you draw dragons is super cool, I love how you draw their heads and faces!!!! (I always struggle with that lmao) /pos

Thank yoouuuuu :D 

• Eek! 1