Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

5 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I’M HOME!!!!

That reminded me of a song that’s on one of the ads on tv. I think it’s about houses or furniture.

Planet zoo screenshots go brrr

Shelter in my Dingo habitat:

Screenshot(3018).thumb.png.c56856d923a6043dd5394e5c9b27ae06.png

Screenshot(3019).thumb.png.9c65458f08ebbfb1f73dd9f8076ea8fd.png

Cassowaries taking a bath:

Screenshot(3020).thumb.png.4cdcc5348cc885962da6fdf94b543a82.png

Very epic well timed photo (this was before I built the shelter which is why there's a preset one in the background)

Screenshot(3015).thumb.png.e120f4076c7d668f12b76b2dab59a4d5.png

• Love 1

5 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Cassowaries taking a bath:

Screenshot(3020).thumb.png.4cdcc5348cc885962da6fdf94b543a82.png

Those are scary. I’ve never seen a two-necked one before tho.

• Like 1

Obligatory perchance generator every time I join a fandom

https://perchance.org/mylittleponyoc

If anyone's wondering about the genders I intentionally made female more likeley than male because most of the characters (including the random ponies in the background) are female. So these ponies are a predominantly female species.

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Obligatory perchance generator every time I join a fandom

https://perchance.org/mylittleponyoc

If anyone's wondering about the genders I intentionally made female more likeley than male because most of the characters (including the random ponies in the background) are female. So these ponies are a predominantly female species.

It's also implied that horses are a completley seperate, non-sentient species to the ponies. Don't ask. This show gets strange sometimes

Might draw this result later actually

This character is a female Unicorn pony. They are white with cyan brindles and have a dark green mane . Their cutie mark resembles a microphone, representing their passion for singing.

Here's another nice one

This character is a male Unicorn pony. They are turqouise and have a light blue mane . Their cutie mark resembles a test tube, representing their passion for chemistry.

22 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

It's also implied that horses are a completley seperate, non-sentient species to the ponies. Don't ask. This show gets strange sometimes

Yeah I think I saw that one screenshot a while back where they main characters are on a carriage that's being pulled by normal horses??? Idk if I'm remembering it wrong but it was really weird 💀

• Paw up 1

Nice colours (egg core)

This character is a female Earth pony. They are white with yellow-orange patches, and have a caramel mane with white tips, which is sleek and mid-length. Their eyes are yellow-orange. Their cutie mark resembles a quill and paper, representing their passion for writing.