Stray Fawn Community

Interview the Animalian deities

Andromeda_

so if you have read my lore, you know that i created two planets: Animalia and Humalia. the inhabitants of these planets worship these gods, so here you can ask them stuff! 

(inspired by the extremely cringe interview my MSM OCs thread i made a while ago. pls dont look at it it will make you cringe to death) 

🌞 Solari 🌞 

-God of the Sun and stars

-Brave, kind, and powerful, but a little egotistical 

-Appearance: A lion with a flaming orange pelt and blank white eyes.

🌙 Lunari 🌙 

-Goddess of the Moon (and just moons in general) 

-Meek and quiet 

-Appearance: A bluish-gray wolf with silver moon-shaped eyes. Her eyes change shape depending on the current state of the moon.

Tick  

-God of Time 

-Grumpy and irritable, hates when time is wasted 

Appearance: A black wolf with blue eyes and an analog clock on his right side. (this design is inspired from Tock the watchdog from the book The Phantom Tollbooth) 

🌞🌑 Equinox 🌞🌑

-Goddess of Balance 

-Sweet and loveable, keeps the universe in balance 

-Appearance: A sabertooth cat with yellow fur, purple eyes, and fluffy purple fur on her neck, ear tips, and tail tip. 

🍃Adonis🍃 

-God of Life 

-Calm and peaceful 

-Appearance: A brown-furred, green-eyed wolf with large brown deer antlers on his head. His antlers are decorated with green leaves. 

💀 Dolores 💀 

-Goddess of Death 

-Sassy and witty 

-Appearance: A misty shadow in the vague shape of a cat. Most noticeable are her bright red eyes. Her tail is bent in the form of a scythe. 

🔥 Pyrix 🔥 

-Goddess of Fire/Heat 

-Full of energy and mischievous

-Appearance: A dark grey wolf with green eyes and flame-like patterns on her fur. She has large deer antlers on her head that can become fiery. 

❄ Subzero ❄ 

-Goddess of Ice/Cold 

-Cold (literally-) and standoffish 

-Appearance: A blue wolf made of slightly transparent ice with dark blue eyes. She has icy deer antlers on her head. 

💎 Geona 💎 

-Goddess of Planets/Rocks, Color, and Emotion (a lot, i know) 

-Smart and tough 

-Appearance: A light grey cat with rainbow crystals all over her back and tail. Her crystals and her eyes change color depending on her emotions. 

😴 Echo 😴

-God of Sleep and Dreams 

-Creative and ditzy 

-Appearance: A white wolf with sky-blue eyes and unique, jumbled blue patterns all over his fur. 

💘 Amora 💘 

-Goddess of Love 

-Loving and mother-like 

-Appearance: A white cat with pink hearts all over her fur and red heart-shaped eyes. 

🌊 Pacific 🌊 

-God of the Seas/Water 

-Playful and mysterious 

-Appearance: A blue tiger with black stripes, a shark dorsal fin on his back, and a fish-like tail. 

☁ Aviani ☁ 

-Goddess of the Skies 

-Silly and fun 

-Appearance: A pure white wolf with two bird-like wings in place of front paws and sky-blue eyes 

🌩 Lumens 🌩

-God of Light and Thunder/Lightning 

-Wise and ethereal 

-Appearance: A yellow wolf with bright, glowing fur and green eyes. He has a pair of deer antlers on his head that are also glowing and yellow. He has a glowing white slash on his neck that always drips white blood.

👹 Malu 👹 

-God of Darkness, Evil, and Chaos 

-Rude and aggressive 

-Appearance: A dark red wolf with blank black eyes and a shadowy aura about him. He has black deer antlers on his head that are broken and shattered.

thats all! im too lazy to include their backstories and abilities. now get to asking you bozos /j

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(inspired by the extremely cringe interview my MSM OCs thread i made a while ago. pls dont look at it it will make you cringe to death) 

goes to find it smiling imp emoji

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Fiiiiine

To all: Chicken nugget

Solari: "...Chicken nugget?"

Lunari: Stares at you silently 

Tick: "If you're not gonna say anything important, then shut up." 

Equinox: "Chicken nuggets??? For me?" 

Adonis: "Fascinating." 

Dolores: "Yes, chicken nuggets...the result of dead chickens." 

Pyrix: "Chicken nuggets? What about them?" 

Subzero: "What is wrong with you-" 

Geona: "What-" 

Echo: "I've created lots of dreams about chicken nuggets." 

Amora: "Huh?" 

Gale: "You're funny!" 

Angelic: "Um...Sure." 

Bloodfang: "Say that again and I'll rip your face off."

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

ask (i would ping lizorcake but idk if she's good with pings)

it's ok you can tag me if you want :))

to anyone who wants to answer: what's your greatest fear and opinion on lemonade?

35 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

it's ok you can tag me if you want :))

to anyone who wants to answer: what's your greatest fear and opinion on lemonade?

(oki!) 

Solari: "My greatest fear is nothing. I bet I could defeat anything that tried to stand in my way...Oh, and lemonade's cool I guess-"

Lunari: "My greatest fear is being erased from existence. I don't know if it's possible, but it scares me. And for lemonade...I like it." 

Tick: "My greatest fear is the end of time.... And I prefer apple juice over lemonade, sorry."

Equinox: "My greatest fear is the collapse of the universe...when all balance is destroyed, and my job comes to an end.... Oh yeah, I like lemonade!" 

Adonis: "Greatest fear, you say? Well...mine is perhaps the day that Solari makes the sun explode. It'll destroy all life on Earth. Lemonade is delectable, by the way." 

Dolores: "My greatest fear is babies! Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't really have a greatest fear. And for lemonade...I don't really eat and drink as much as the other deities do. I can't even remember if I've tried lemonade." 

Pyrix: "My greatest fear is.... Wait, do I even have one? And by the way, I don't drink, so I dunno what lemonade tastes like!" 

Subzero: "My greatest fear is when Pyrix's global warming starts interfering with my power. I know she can't control it, but it's only a matter of time before it starts affecting me. And lemonade's nice, I guess." 

Geona: "My greatest fear is also the day Solari explodes the sun. Maybe I shouldn't get as attached to my planets... And lemonade is okay." 

Echo: "Greatest fear, huh? Well...this might seem embarrassing for a God, but my greatest fear is insomnia. And I've never tried lemonade." 

Amora: "My greatest fear is heartbreak...And lemonade is nice!" 

Pacific: "My greatest fear... Hm, I'll have to think about that. And lemonade is good!"

Gale: My greatest fear is when the ozone layer disappears! By the way, lemonade's not bad." 

Angelic: "My greatest fear is complete darkness. I can't imagine an empty, dark void, with absolutely nothing in it.... And heck yeah, I like lemonade!" 

Bloodfang: "My greatest fear? Why should I tell you? And I don't care for lemonade, or for your stupid questions."

• 3 weeks later...

Ok um to anyone, what's your opinion on making tea. 

1. Pour hot water into cup, put teabag in and let the tea form, take teabag out, pour milk in. 

2. Pour hot water in, put teabag in, put milk in (while teabag is still inside u psychopath). 

3. Eat teabag, eat cup, throw out water and milk. 

• Love 1

On 3/19/2024 at 1:57 PM, Stranger said:

Ok um to anyone, what's your opinion on making tea. 

1. Pour hot water into cup, put teabag in and let the tea form, take teabag out, pour milk in. 

2. Pour hot water in, put teabag in, put milk in (while teabag is still inside u psychopath). 

3. Eat teabag, eat cup, throw out water and milk. 

(sorry i forgor to answer this. Pyrix and Geona aren't answering cause she doesn't drink at all) 

Solari: "I can't even remember if I've had tea. I barely go down to Earth or Humalia." 

Lunari: "Option 1, I'm not insane!" 

Tick: "None, coffee is better." 

Equinox: "Usually option 1. But sometimes 3 when I'm feeling a little silly." 

Adonis: "I don't really drink tea, sorry."

Dolores: " Option 1 or 2." 

Subzero: "Option 1." 

Echo: "Option 1. I did 2 once by accident." 

Amora: "Uh, I only drink water, coffee, and fruit punch." 

Pacific: "Option 1, but I rarely drink stuff that's not water."  

Gale: "Option 1. But now I kinda wanna try 3..." 

Angelic: "Option 1." 

Bloodfang: "I hate tea. The blood of my enemies is much better."