Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

In a distant, alien continent known as Sonaria, mystical creatures roam the land. Creatures of all shapes and sizes: some as tiny as a Minawii or a Belluvaraptor, or as huge and imposing as a Korathos or Boreal Warden. You are one of these unique, powerful creatures. Perhaps a playful Parux that scampers across the plains...A menacing Kohikii that rules the abysses of the sea...Or a graceful Halaqual that soars through Sonaria's sapphire blue skies. How will your story unfold? 

basically, you try to survive as a CoS creature 🧍‍♀️

You can choose any creature in the game to play as.

Form:

Name: 

Species: 

Appearance: (can be a description or image) 

Gender/Pronouns: 

Personality:

Other info: 

(@Loxfeaf)

54 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Form:

Name: 

Species: 

Gender/Pronouns: 

Personality:

Other info: 

(@Loxfeaf)

Wow, I’m required in the other info /j I might play this. It’s been ages since I last played CoS

• Haha 1

:3 tako try not to abandon this challenge

name: BUCKAROO!!! (i had to think of a name on the spot for him and i think this fits)

species: pierry

appearance: default pierry except the pink filling is yellow and orange ill get an image Soon. is also glimmer :3

gender/pronouns: he/him

personality: SILLY BOY!! he likes biting people and running away

other info: certified old man

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

Wow, I’m required in the other info /j I might play this. It’s been ages since I last played CoS

omg i forgot m loxfeaf ping in my info .. how will i ever recover cold sweat emoji

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

In a distant, alien continent known as Sonaria, mystical creatures roam the land. Creatures of all shapes and sizes: some as tiny as a Minawii or a Belluvaraptor, or as huge and imposing as a Korathos or Boreal Warden. You are one of these unique, powerful creatures. Perhaps a playful Parux that scampers across the plains...A menacing Kohikii that rules the abysses of the sea...Or a graceful Halaqual that soars through Sonaria's sapphire blue skies. How will your story unfold? 

Form:

Name: 

Species: 

Gender/Pronouns: 

Personality:

Other info: 

(@Loxfeaf)

Since it’s a sim, do we start from like, complete children or whatever age we want?

32 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Since it’s a sim, do we start from like, complete children or whatever age we want?

you start from BEBE 

40 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

:3 tako try not to abandon this challenge

name: BUCKAROO!!! (i had to think of a name on the spot for him and i think this fits)

species: pierry

appearance: default pierry except the pink filling is yellow and orange ill get an image Soon. is also glimmer :3

gender/pronouns: he/him

personality: SILLY BOY!! he likes biting people and running away

other info: certified old man

(silly skrunkle pie. i love pierry)

You slowly hatched from your egg, the protective shell splintering open to reveal you, a little Pierry. The light of the outside world hit your eyes, and you flinched back into your egg. Your mother cooed, wrapping her hand-like tail around you and gently moving you out of the eggshell, cleaning you up. She called for your father who also came into the room of the cave, trilling happily. You noticed a few other eggs wobbling near you. Siblings? 

"Aww...What should we name him?" Your mother purred, turning to your father. "How about...Buckaroo!" 

"Custard." Your mother said flatly. "That's ridiculous!-" 

"We're already Pierries. Things can't get more ridiculous." Your father smirked. Your mother sighed, giving in. "Buckaroo it is." She said, looking down at you with a happy expression 

(Action options:)

-Try to squirm around and/or leave the cave room 
- Stay close to Mom 
-Go over to Dad 
-Poke your siblings' eggs
-(Other action)

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Form:

Name: Taliba (idk I used a name generator)

Species: Ghibli (legacy model)

IMG_3970.thumb.jpeg.8b157ed286cb3feb3525525ef2c9d40a.jpeg

Doesn’t have wings and several other things. Has lots of markings. Yes I got rid of wings to make the design easier. I love ghiblis.

Gender/Pronouns: She/they/he

Personality: I want to do something shy, quiet, and mysterious kind of, but also nice, but I suck at staying in character so it’ll just be whatever I do, sorry lol.

Other info: I’d prefer if you don’t control my character, like how in Tako’s “You flinched back into your egg”, I’d prefer if you didn’t do that with mine, because it’s annoying for me. Also, as required, @Loxfeaf

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

(i miss the old Ghib model. the new one just feels so unnatural) 

You pushed out of your egg, poking your beak out as the eggshell splintered open. You seemed on a cliff over the desert oasis. Your parents looked at you lovingly, but there was concern in their eyes. 

"Why does she have no wings?" Your mother said worriedly, turning to your father.

"I don't know. But it doesn't make a difference. We'll treat them all the same." Your father responding, smiling at you. 

-Poke your sibling's egg (there's one other egg) 

-(Other action)

34 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(i miss the old Ghib model. the new one just feels so unnatural) 

You pushed out of your egg, poking your beak out as the eggshell splintered open. You seemed on a cliff over the desert oasis. Your parents looked at you lovingly, but there was concern in their eyes. 

"Why does she have no wings?" Your mother said worriedly, turning to your father.

"I don't know. But it doesn't make a difference. We'll treat them all the same." Your father responding, smiling at you. 

-Poke your sibling's egg (there's one other egg) 

-(Other action)

I turn my head towards the other egg, only turning my head and my neck, not my body, before swiveling my whole body around to face it, and I put my fore(hands? Paws?) on the shell, not hard enough to damage it.

5 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I turn my head towards the other egg, only turning my head and my neck, not my body, before swiveling my whole body around to face it, and I put my fore(hands? Paws?) on the shell, not hard enough to damage it.

You felt your sibling move inside the egg, and a small crack. 

"Be careful with your sibling's egg, Taliba." Your father smiled. 

'Taliba? We didn't settle on a name yet." Your mother huffed. "But I do like the sound of it." 

-Keep poking your sibling's egg 

-Ask your parents for food

-(Other action)

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You felt your sibling move inside the egg, and a small crack. 

"Be careful with your sibling's egg, Taliba." Your father smiled. 

'Taliba? We didn't settle on a name yet." Your mother huffed. "But I do like the sound of it." 

-Keep poking your sibling's egg 

-Ask your parents for food

-(Other action)

I let go of the egg. I half walk, half slither to the edge of the cliff curiously, letting my tail drag so I don’t fall.

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I let go of the egg. I half walk, half slither to the edge of the cliff curiously, letting my tail drag so I don’t fall.

Your mother watches you closely, just in case. "I'll get some food." Your father mutters, lifting his wings and soaring off. You and your mother both sat at the cliff, watching the creatures below at the oasis. She points at several of them, teaching you their names. "You see that yellow one? That's a Banishii. And that's a Hellion Warden. You should stay away from them, they're pretty dangerous. Oh, and that's a Chrysos. They're not that bad-" You suddenly heard cracking behind you- your sibling's egg was hatching. Your mother turned around to see the new hatchling.

-Go to greet your sibling 

-Keep watching from the cliff 

-(Other action)

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your mother watches you closely, just in case. "I'll get some food." Your father mutters, lifting his wings and soaring off. You and your mother both sat at the cliff, watching the creatures below at the oasis. She points at several of them, teaching you their names. "You see that yellow one? That's a Banishii. And that's a Hellion Warden. You should stay away from them, they're pretty dangerous. Oh, and that's a Chrysos. They're not that bad-" You suddenly heard cracking behind you- your sibling's egg was hatching. Your mother turned around to see the new hatchling.

-Go to greet your sibling 

-Keep watching from the cliff 

-(Other action)

I look behind myself, not moving my position, but tilting my head back far enough that I can see behind me, and the sentence “that poor neck” would suffice. I then just continue watching the creatures from the cliff.

(I haven’t played CoS since like, before the recode was fully released, so I don’t know half the creatures anymore)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

(I haven’t played CoS since like, before the recode was fully released, so I don’t know half the creatures anymore)

(i assume you know what hellion and chrysos are since they were around long before the recode, but i can send a banishii image if you want) 

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I look behind myself, not moving my position, but tilting my head back far enough that I can see behind me, and the sentence “that poor neck” would suffice. I then just continue watching the creatures from the cliff.

You could catch a glimpse of your sibling, they had dark brown and black coloring like your father. (you and your mother have lighter coloring like the default) 

As you watched, you noticed creatures began fighting. A Hellion Warden charged at a Gyrodous, ramming its horns into it as it roared. Others scattered, watching the showdown from afar. 

-Keep watching 

-Go to your mom and sibling 

-(Other)

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

(i assume you know what hellion and chrysos are since they were around long before the recode, but i can send a banishii image if you want) 

(I just google them)

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

You could catch a glimpse of your sibling, they had dark brown and black coloring like your father. (you and your mother have lighter coloring like the default) 

As you watched, you noticed creatures began fighting. A Hellion Warden charged at a Gyrodous, ramming its horns into it as it roared. Others scattered, watching the showdown from afar. 

-Keep watching 

-Go to your mom and sibling 

-(Other)

I keep watching

wtfudge I thought this was an old thread that got randomly revived
Anyways time to join as an old OC I never did anything with

——

Name: Greyscale

Species: Verklixin

Appearance: The name makes it kind of obvious, she’s patterned with various shades of grey, and some black and white, apart from her eyes, which are a brighter blue.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Personality: Calm and serious

Other info: None that I can think of 

——

20 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

(I just google them)

I keep watching

(sorry i died for a sec i was reading a fanfic 🤪

The Gyrodous bit the Hellion, shoving it away, but the Hellion rammed into it again, knocking it down. 

You heard wingbeats and the smell of fresh meat as your father returned to the cliff, holding a Diesura carcass in his beak. "Dinner's here!" He smiled, setting down the carcass as the rest of your family settled down to eat. 

-Eat 

-Keep watching the oasis

-(other)

(btw when you start surviving on your own there will be food and water levels. when your food or water level reaches zero your health starts declining and when your health reaches zero you die 😀)

9 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

wtfudge I thought this was an old thread that got randomly revived
Anyways time to join as an old OC I never did anything with

——

Name: Greyscale

Species: Verklixin

Appearance: The name makes it kind of obvious, she’s patterned with various shades of grey, and some black and white, apart from her eyes, which are a brighter blue.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Personality: Calm and serious

Other info: None that I can think of 

——

(i used to be obsessed with verk broo. also for the old thread part this is inspired by an old CoS sim you made ages ago)

You hatched from your egg, the eggshell shattering open as you emerged. The sand of the beach you were on immediately hit your claws as you tumbled out of the egg. 

Your mother smiled, looking at you with love in her eyes. "Welcome to Sonaria, Greyscale." She whispered, brushing you gently with her tail. Your father and the rest of your small herd gathered around, looking at you with curious, friendly eyes. One of the younger ones looked similar to you, perhaps an older sibling. 

(gonna start including stats) 

Hunger level: 50/50 

Thirst level: 50/50 

Health level: 100/100

-Back away from them 

-Interact with them 

-(Other)

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(sorry i died for a sec i was reading a fanfic 🤪

The Gyrodous bit the Hellion, shoving it away, but the Hellion rammed into it again, knocking it down. 

You heard wingbeats and the smell of fresh meat as your father returned to the cliff, holding a Diesura carcass in his beak. "Dinner's here!" He smiled, setting down the carcass as the rest of your family settled down to eat. 

-Eat 

-Keep watching the oasis

-(other)

(btw when you start surviving on your own there will be food and water levels. when your food or water level reaches zero your health starts declining and when your health reaches zero you die 😀)

I approach the meat. I sniff it, and I don't really want to eat it for some reason. I take a few bites, knowing I have to, but I dislike it. I continue eating anyway.

8 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I approach the meat. I sniff it, and I don't really want to eat it for some reason. I take a few bites, knowing I have to, but I dislike it. I continue eating anyway.

You eat it and are filled up. 

"Let's get a drink." Your father says, gesturing for you to climb on his back. Your brother, who your parents decided to name Cocoa, toddled onto your mom's back. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 50/50 

Thirst: 45/50 

Health: 100/100

Action options:

-Protest 

-Go with your family to the watering hole 

-(Other)

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You eat it and are filled up. 

"Let's get a drink." Your father says, gesturing for you to climb on his back. Your brother, who your parents decided to name Cocoa, toddled onto your mom's back. 

Stats: 

Action options:

-Protest 

-Go with your family to the watering hole 

-(Other)

I do as I'm told and climb up his back, clinging tightly so I don't fall.

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

I do as I'm told and climb up his back, clinging tightly so I don't fall.

You and your family soar over the barren desert, the only sound being their steady wingbeats and the occasional roars of creatures below. After about 10 minutes of flying, the four of you land at an oasis near the mesa. Your father and mother land, dipping their beaks into the water to drink. Cocoa is confused on how to drink at first, but the little Ghibli eventually figures it out. 

Stats: 

Action options: 

-Drink 

-Explore the area 

-(Other)