Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

9 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Okay.” I stand up, waving goodbye to Corrosion.

Corrosion chirped, waving back as your father waited for you, already walking a little up ahead.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Corrosion chirped, waving back as your father waited for you, already walking a little up ahead.

I simply follow, taking in any scents.

19 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I simply follow, taking in any scents.

You could smell the unfamiliar scents of all sorts of creatures. Your father pointed at creatures, telling you their names and something about them, like mother had as you watched over the oasis. "That's a Ghartokus, they're really huge and dangerous! That's a Buukon, multiple Ghibli's could probably take one down, but I don't recommend fighting one alone."

Stats: 

Age: 4 (btw i forgot to mention aging works like it does in the game. 1-32 is like a baby, 33-63 is an adolescent, 66-100 is an adult, 101-149 is an older adult, and 150-200+ is just a grandpa/grandma) 

Hunger: 50/50 

Thirst: 44/50 (GO DRINK RAHHH) 

11 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You could smell the unfamiliar scents of all sorts of creatures. Your father pointed at creatures, telling you their names and something about them, like mother had as you watched over the oasis. "That's a Ghartokus, they're really huge and dangerous! That's a Buukon, multiple Ghibli's could probably take one down, but I don't recommend fighting one alone."

Stats: 

Age: 4 (btw i forgot to mention aging works like it does in the game. 1-32 is like a baby, 33-63 is an adolescent, 66-100 is an adult, 101-149 is an older adult, and 150-200+ is just a grandpa/grandma) 

Thirst: 44/50 (GO DRINK RAHHH) 

I try to remember the scents, but it’s a bit hard, and I keep thinking of Corrosion.

21 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I try to remember the scents, but it’s a bit hard, and I keep thinking of Corrosion.

(sorry this took so long i was playing the actual CoS) 

You notice your father drop into a hunting crouch. "You see that Lenarabu over there?" He whispered. "I'm gonna hunt it. Watch me carefully." 

(stats are the sameee) 

Actions: 

-Watch him 

-Don't pay attention/wander off somewhere 

-(Other)

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(sorry this took so long i was playing the actual CoS) 

You notice your father drop into a hunting crouch. "You see that Lenarabu over there?" He whispered. "I'm gonna hunt it. Watch me carefully." 

(stats are the sameee) 

Actions: 

-Watch him 

-Don't pay attention/wander off somewhere 

-(Other)

I don’t really want to watch, but I do anyway, knowing I have to see this.

43 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I don’t really want to watch, but I do anyway, knowing I have to see this.

Your father leaps for the young Lenarabu, biting its back with his beak. The other creature squealed, wriggling free and dashing towards a burrow in the ground. Your father shot a blast of poison breath at it, making the creature trip and fall as he leapt to deliver the killing blow. He trotted towards you, the carcass in his beak. "And that, Taliba, is how you hunt Lenarabu." He smirked. 

(im gonna stop including options)

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your father leaps for the young Lenarabu, biting its back with his beak. The other creature squealed, wriggling free and dashing towards a burrow in the ground. Your father shot a blast of poison breath at it, making the creature trip and fall as he leapt to deliver the killing blow. He trotted towards you, the carcass in his beak. "And that, Taliba, is how you hunt Lenarabu." He smirked. 

(im gonna stop including options)

I’m clearly uncomfortable. And disgusted. I hang my head awkwardly.

“Okay..”

33 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I’m clearly uncomfortable. And disgusted. I hang my head awkwardly.

“Okay..”

He noticed his child's disturbed expression. "Is something wrong?" He asked, his tail flicking. 

Stats: 

Thirst: 44/50 

Health: 100/100

12 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He noticed his child's disturbed expression. "Is something wrong?" He asked, his tail flicking. 

Stats: 

Thirst: 44/50 

“It was alive… Unfortunate sliver of small proportioned meat.” I say with a frown.

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You hatch second out of your four siblings, nestled in a vibrant flower bed in the flower cove. Your mother is nowhere to be seen, but she'll probably return soon. Miju mothers care for their young during the first few weeks of their lives, teaching them how to hunt, before abandoning them. Your older sister, a Miju with minty-green colored coral, greets you with a chirp as she helps you out of your egg. 

Stats:

Thirst: 50/50 

Action options: 

-Play with your sister 

-Wander off 

-Poke one of your siblings' eggs 

-(Other)

I looked around me , then stepped forward my sister . Then i turn around and hit with my tail one of the eggs, who emmited a slight chirping . It might hatch soon . I kept looking around, then jumped on my sister 's back, or at least tried! She started to play with me.

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Aww!" Your older sibling squealed, patting you on the head. 

"Let's start getting her used to the water." Your father said, stepping into the water, tiny waves lapping against his paw. He looked at you with a smile, expecting you to follow. 

Stats: 

-(Other)

She flinched and squeaked at first, but then slowly crept towards the water, reaching out to tap the surface with her paw.

18 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

“It was alive… Unfortunate sliver of small proportioned meat.” I say with a frown.

(h u h) 

Your father tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

12 hours ago, Farore the BoTW obsessed said:

I looked around me , then stepped forward my sister . Then i turn around and hit with my tail one of the eggs, who emmited a slight chirping . It might hatch soon . I kept looking around, then jumped on my sister 's back, or at least tried! She started to play with me.

Your sister giggled, play-wrestling with you. Then you both heard heavy footsteps approaching. You and your sister turned their heads to see an adult Mijusuima with blue scales and white coral. Your mother. Upon noticing that some of eggs had hatched, she chirped excitedly, curling up around you, your sister, and the two remaining eggs. She looked at the two of you with loving eyes. "I'll name you Algae, and you...how about Skittle?" 

Stats: 

3 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

She flinched and squeaked at first, but then slowly crept towards the water, reaching out to tap the surface with her paw.

"It's okay, little one." Your father cooed, watching you carefully. "We Verklixin are built for the seas." 

Your older sister leapt after your father happily, splashing water everywhere and drenching you. "Yeah! Dad's right!" She exclaimed. "Shoreline! You'll scare her!" Your father hissed. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 49/50 

2 minutes ago, GHOSTVALK said:

could I join or is it closed?

you can join! there isn't really a player max but i might close it if i get a TON of people

• Paw up 1

31 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(h u h) 

Your father tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I stare into the distance for a second. “Dunno.”

Name: Skygaze

Species: Aolenus

Appearance: The image down there (idk how to put it inside of text or something on mobile)

Gender/Pronouns: He/They/She

Personality: Joyful and tries to be happy and fun

Other info: They're extra feathery

Screenshot_20240312_180645_Roblox.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

I stare into the distance for a second. “Dunno.”

Your father shrugged before looking up at the sky. "Let's find your mom and brother and go back." He said, spreading his wings and looking at you expectantly.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your father shrugged before looking up at the sky. "Let's find your mom and brother and go back." He said, spreading his wings and looking at you expectantly.

I nod and go to him, looking back to see if Corrosion is there.

54 minutes ago, GHOSTVALK said:

Name: Skygaze

Species: Aolenus

Appearance: The image down there (idk how to put it inside of text or something on mobile)

Gender/Pronouns: He/They/She

Personality: Joyful and tries to be happy and fun

Other info: They're extra feathery

Screenshot_20240312_180645_Roblox.jpg

Your egg hatches on one of the floating island above the sea. As soon as your head pops out, your 2 older-by-a-few-minutes siblings jump to greet you. One of them had a leucism mutation that made their feathers dull shades of off-white. The other looked like the default Aolenus, but with lighter pastel shades for their red and yellow feathers. Your parents were not around. Probably getting food, as Aolenus mate for life. 

Stats: 

37 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I nod and go to him, looking back to see if Corrosion is there.

(i forgor the stats oopsies) 

You saw Corrosion wave at you before skittering away out of the corner of your eye as you followed Dad, the Lenarabu carcass in tow. 

You followed your father over to the watering hole, where you met up with mother and Cocoa, who had a Khiku carcass with them. "Let's go." Father started, but then you heard growls. A pack of Ghalyega surrounded your family, and their eyes were on the meat they had. 

Stats: 

Thirst: 43/50

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(i forgor the stats oopsies) 

You saw Corrosion wave at you before skittering away out of the corner of your eye as you followed Dad, the Lenarabu carcass in tow. 

You followed your father over to the watering hole, where you met up with mother and Cocoa, who had a Khiku carcass with them. "Let's go." Father started, but then you heard growls. A pack of Ghalyega surrounded your family, and their eyes were on the meat they had. 

Stats: 

Thirst: 43/50

I cower a bit, but I don’t move away. I don’t look too worried, though.