Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

(When we die in this, do we respawn like in the actual game, just starting as a child again, or do we choose another creature and be that?)

(And with the former, does it start the sim again from the start, exactly how it was? Or does it change the situation?)

22 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

(When we die in this, do we respawn like in the actual game, just starting as a child again, or do we choose another creature and be that?)

(And with the former, does it start the sim again from the start, exactly how it was? Or does it change the situation?)

(when you die you can choose another creature or restart as the same character but you'll have a different family, situation, etc.)

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Yes.” I reply, starting to get a little giddy inside.

He nodded and you both slowly began to climb down. 

Stats (forgot to include before) 

Hunger: 48/50

Thirst: 40/50 

46 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He nodded and you both slowly began to climb down. 

Stats (forgot to include before) 

I’m very careful, even if I don’t have to be (I don’t know the CoS map well enough to know what my surroundings are meant to look like)

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I’m very careful, even if I don’t have to be (I don’t know the CoS map well enough to know what my surroundings are meant to look like)

(i know every nook and cranny of the legacy map but ive mostly memorized recode. but it looks pretty similar to the top of the oasis in legacy) 

Cocoa excitedly hopped down until he reached the bottom, landing on the sand of the oasis. He looked at you, smirking. "What now?"

13 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(i know every nook and cranny of the legacy map but ive mostly memorized recode. but it looks pretty similar to the top of the oasis in legacy) 

Cocoa excitedly hopped down until he reached the bottom, landing on the sand of the oasis. He looked at you, smirking. "What now?"

“I made a friend. Corrosion. Do you know tracking?” I ask, looking around cautiously.

9 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

“I made a friend. Corrosion. Do you know tracking?” I ask, looking around cautiously.

"No." Cocoa frowned, sniffing the air. 

(we're at the oasis and Corrosion is in the mesa-)

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"No." Cocoa frowned, sniffing the air. 

(we're at the oasis and Corrosion is in the mesa-)

(Oh. Well, whatever.)

I start to wander, not sure what to do.

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

(Oh. Well, whatever.)

I start to wander, not sure what to do.

Cocoa rushes over to the oasis and looks at the moon's reflection on the water, smiling. However, he spots a shadow below the water, and rushes away just in time before a Bengon leaps out at him. Cocoa squealed, running over to you as the Bengon lay on the sand, flopping around helplessly. 

(bengon got switched to a carni in recode...)

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Cocoa rushes over to the oasis and looks at the moon's reflection on the water, smiling. However, he spots a shadow below the water, and rushes away just in time before a Bengon leaps out at him. Cocoa squealed, running over to you as the Bengon lay on the sand, flopping around helplessly. 

(bengon got switched to a carni in recode...)

I cautiously approach it

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

The Bengon tries to flop back to the water, but with no luck.

I start trying to push it back into the water.

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I start trying to push it back into the water.

The Bengon looks at you curiously, like it was wondering why you would help it. 

"Thanks." It muttered so quietly you could barely hear.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

The Bengon looks at you curiously, like it was wondering why you would help it. 

"Thanks." It muttered so quietly you could barely hear.

“Just no eat me” I respond, still trying (Idk how big they are)

18 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I chirped in happiness, both grateful to be out of my egg, and to greet my sister. I stood up, slightly wobbly. I stretched my wings and legs, and looked around

(e)

• Paw up 1

21 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your mother turned her head, smiling, just as the other eggs began to crack open. She walked towards them slowly as a head popped out of one. She quickly helped the small Mijus out of their eggs. One with white scales and red coral, and the other with blue scales like his mother but black coral.

"Yay ! More brothers and sisters !" i almost screamed. I stepped a bit out of nest to watch better the environment. I then saw the water. "Mom, can we go there ? " I asked while pointing at the water with my claw/ finger

(sorry if there's grammatical errors im still learning english)

23 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I chirped in happiness, both grateful to be out of my egg, and to greet my sister. I stood up, slightly wobbly. I stretched my wings and legs, and looked around

You were on a small floating island, and you could see the ocean over the edge.

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Just no eat me” I respond, still trying (Idk how big they are)

"I guess I won't." They muttered as you continued to push them. 

(you're small right now so it could eat you) 

Stats 

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I guess I won't." They muttered as you continued to push them. 

(you're small right now so it could eat you) 

Stats 

I beckon for Cocoa to help

On 3/12/2024 at 9:13 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"It's okay, little one." Your father cooed, watching you carefully. "We Verklixin are built for the seas." 

Your older sister leapt after your father happily, splashing water everywhere and drenching you. "Yeah! Dad's right!" She exclaimed. "Shoreline! You'll scare her!" Your father hissed. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 49/50 

Thirst: 50/50 

She dipped both of her front paws into the shallower part of the water, before placing in all her paws. She waddled awkwardly around the shallow part for a bit, staring at her family wide-eyed, still afraid to go any deeper- here, the water was up to her shoulders.

9 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I beckon for Cocoa to help

(youre right about the age part. i just forgor lmao) 

He shyly walks over, seemingly still scared of the Bengon. He pushes as well, and the two of you manage to flop them back into the oasis. They stick their head out of the water, giving you a grateful nod.

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(youre right about the age part. i just forgor lmao) 

He shyly walks over, seemingly still scared of the Bengon. He pushes as well, and the two of you manage to flop them back into the oasis. They stick their head out of the water, giving you a grateful nod.

I take a step back from the water just in case, but kind of nod back.

7 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

She dipped both of her front paws into the shallower part of the water, before placing in all her paws. She waddled awkwardly around the shallow part for a bit, staring at her family wide-eyed, still afraid to go any deeper- here, the water was up to her shoulders.

"She's still scared. We can just bring her food for now." Your father muttered, looking at your mother, who nodded. 

"I'll go get some now." Your mother said, stepping into the water until it was up to her head, before dipping under and vanishing. Your father turned to you, leading you back onto the sand of the beach.

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You were on a small floating island, and you could see the ocean over the edge.

"Woah" I went to get a better look at the ocean, stepping closer to the edge and admiring it