Stray Fawn Community

Male female ratio- unlucky or bug?

Jojo

I had so many issues with the male femal ratio it is unbelievable. In my most recent safe I had around 20 females and 2 males. Both were really, really old. And even after both of them died only one of the had a male baby. Luckily I found a male wanderer but that is not really the point.

I had the exact same thing happen to me the other way around. With 20 Males and two females (not exactly these numbers but you  get the point). Usually I seem to have more problems with having more males than females.

I heard other people talk about this and the same goes with immunity bug issue. So you guys have this problem too? Or am I just super unlucky?

Yep, I have this too! You probably saw my post on steam, but it was about how I was getting all females when trying to breed in the peacock tail gene (and my tribe proceeded to die because there were no males).

It's not as extreme in my current save, but I seem to be getting way more males, like 5:1.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is bad luck :/
Maybe you want to post a suggestion "Even out male/female ratio"?
Then we would check how many animals of one sex have been born and then increase chances to give birth to a baby with the oppisite sex.

• Like 2