Stray Fawn Community

The Koi Gods

ChasingNyx

Okay okay this is so funny. So I got to a grass mingle and like 25 days in, I see this.
image.png.821de566c925105df73b56f45fe2c096.png
Two Koi together, with fish surrounding them and a very pretty scene with the algae in the bottom, like a yin and yang fish thing!
Like this! 
Related image
Now my tribe will worship Koi.
Why?
Because why not.
xD 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I experience this very weird phenomenon, where if one of my nichelings dies by drowning, then something bad will happen.

In my infamously "cursed" save file, three elders died before I was able to get across the the last island in the archipelago, and my tribe immediately started going downhill. I had so much bad luck it was absurd. After two toxic-bodied rogue males, an annoying amount of jungle foliage, several carnivorous plants, and incredibly scarce food, my tribe finally starved to death. I think letting three of my nichelings die made a water god very angry.

In my current save, I had one tribe member drown. After that, my tribe started starving to death in the freaking archipelago. Luckily, I didn't delete my save in frustration, and ever since I reached the Oasis, my tribe only got better. When I began having a problem with deformed paw and derp nose due to having to breed with wanderers to prevent inbreeding, something happened. Two of my creatures gave birth to a big-nosed, double-clawed creature with water body, frog legs, and even big ears. I had water body and claw in the mutation menu, and the derp-nose had recessive big nose, but my creatures didn't have frog legs or big ears. Now I'm on my third generation of water creatures, shooting for tailfin.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1