Stray Fawn Community

Shell spawn rates

Jojo

I feel like shell spawn rates are really low compared to what they were in earlier versions. Of course this depends on the island as well.

Especially in the oasis. I started a new tribe there and found like two shells in three hours while I remember in earlier versions we had an abundance of shells in the oasis.

Same goes for crabbits, there are a lot less of these guys than there used to be.

Do you guys mind or not? I would like some higher spawn rates for shells and crabbits especially in the Oasis because just catching fish all the time gets really repetetive.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I would like some higher spawn rates for shells and crabbits especially in the Oasis because just catching fish all the time gets really repetetive.

Crabbits? They are still everywhere in my game. But that might just be because I find them bothersome.

Shells are quite rare in the oasis. Or in general at this point... they seem sweeped away by the rain for longer than they remain. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wander said:

Water biomes just need more food in general imo
Can't really support large tribes like living on land can.

Maybe we can get an aquatic update in the future, if I remember correctly it got quite a few votes last time

• Like 3

On 10/2/2018 at 10:04 PM, Wander said:

Water biomes just need more food in general imo
Can't really support large tribes like living on land can.

I think that was suggested before. I kinda agree, because all the fauna I ever get from the ocean is abandoned kids (unironically they usually spawn near the same spot, too)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1