Stray Fawn Community

Random rules you follow

Goggles-kun

You know, those unreasonable barriers you give yourself for no reason? My most notable "rule" is that I'm not allowed to watch gaming channels, because of this reason: "Why watch someone else play it when you can play it yourself?"

Basically, it's just telling myself that I'm not allowed to look up walkthroughs for Zelda :'D

But Zelda is sooo hard! I want to blow up that City in the Sky dungeon from Twilight Princess!

Does anyone else have "irrational" rules you follow?

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

I almost never ever comment something mean or bad and never downvote a video. It just doesn't seem right. And I usually keep myself from getting involved in comment discussions in YouTube. Not sure if these two are very irrational but there you go :D

"every time your kitten bites the corner of your sketchbook, you are allowed to grab her and cuddle her once"

this is a new one, which was made to try and train being an idiot out of my cat, but it honestly did nothing to help. shes just evil.

• Like 2

oh another one: dont play videogames past 7pm. I have no idea where this one came from. it also includes drawing. basically, you are only allowed on the internet past 7pm. I made this myself. I just thnk its weird to do ""important"" things late at night.

• Like 2