Stray Fawn Community
FreakyWaves

HOW TO DELETE TAGS FORM THE LIST OF TAGS

Hello,

I've been using tags recently and they are tremendously useful

but they start to accumulate so I'm wondering how can I clear them all or just DELETE TAGS one by one

THX, Have a nice day

• Like 2

Interesting. Normally I think if you remove all the referenced tags, they should disappear from the list. Is this not the case? Then this would be a bug :/ Or do you mean you would like to have the option to delete tags from the list and then all parts automatically remove those tags/keys as well?

12 hours ago, Markus said:

Interesting. Normally I think if you remove all the referenced tags, they should disappear from the list. Is this not the case? Then this would be a bug :/

Yes it may be a bug

12 hours ago, Markus said:

Or do you mean you would like to have the option to delete tags from the list and then all parts automatically remove those tags/keys as well?

that would be an interesting feature

• Like 1

Occasionally I've noticed tags in the list that I've never used!  I think they come from someone else's racing craft.

• Like 1

Thank you for bumping! We have a few bugs we know exist but didn't yet have time to work on, so pushing certain problems helps prioritizing bug fixing :) 

I came across this just last night too while playing around with logic circuits.  After deleting an entire group of parts (or using cut -- can't quite remember), I found that the tags for those parts still existed while editing that drone.  I thought that maybe they were being kept around by an undo list or something.  But after going in to edit a brand new drone, all tags from the previous drone were still lying around including those tags that were only used on removed parts.

• Like 2

It looks like this bug is fixed!  The tags list no longer contains anything but strictly in-use tags.

• Like 1