Stray Fawn Community

Whims Playthrough (Question)

bannergirl411

Hello everyone, a lot has been happening here lately. Roufus sacrificed himself to feed the tribe. Alfin breed with the friendly Beareyna on her last day. we have two sickly wanderers stalking us. 

Tribes.thumb.png.8a01e5247c22c421ce19d21f87145be4.png

Alfin's daugter is called Laura. She has poisin fangs and a beareyna claw. Millium and Jusus have had a clawed daughter named Clare. Cedric and Guius have died.

Dez.png.0ddbf0fa183c2db5a26cc8a2c8e06c26.png

Millium has died. We are down to only 4 Nichelings and have been forced to mate with this blind wanderer do we dont die out. Clare gets Pattern Shape D from the whims and Big Ears from me.

Elise.png.0c0be9218022e73a5d3337aae6812f7e.png

Baby Elise has Claw and Lean body. If we could get some males here maybe there would be some hope. Jusus has died. 4 females left in tribe.

okk.thumb.png.0db6e412fa6b93d2584a406ac104c739.png

Little Elise was attacked by a Rouge Male. Right now I don't care too much, we need more tribe members. Elise was given high fertility from the whims and Big Ears from me.

Derp.png.5e2145a4aab7f14316fc5e43d3da1732.png

She has bad eyesight, a deformed paw and an ugly face, but she got her mother's claw. Maybe she can help fish. She is named Vita.

Again.png.05c2f6b6e59f63a95e850dd3b51071e9.png

Selene was also attacked by a Rouge while fishing up some dinner. The Whims give her nimble fingers and I give her Fishing tail. This is getting interesting.

• Like 2

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Brink of starvation)
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been forever. Im kinda scared we are gunna die.

Cayenne.png.67d34a91b04e2abe4cf18e338e503a49.png

Selene had her Rouge Baby. His name is Cayenne. He got digging paw. He and Vita will be mates. Our leader Selene has died, her son Cayenne will be the next leader. Tribe size goes up to 19. Vita was attacked by a rouge while trying to mate with Cayenne. SIGH! She gets Cracker Jaw from the Whims And Beareyna Claw from me. Cayenne had received Medium pattern from the Whims and Fishing tail from me. 

Ollie.png.3bc8b0eb106085e61c2a4be8fb806243.png

Oh dear... Baby Ollie has double crippled paw and Derp snout... Laura has died of old age.

Princess.png.436bc0cdd68ae028cc58c482a32ba0a3.png

Hallelujah. A miracle has occurred. Baby Princess has Poison Fangs, Digging paw and Beareyna Claw. Also we are being stalked by a crippled wanderer.

Halp.thumb.png.453894b672c8f204c62262009d5d8d63.png

Oh dear, Beareyna attack. Everyone protect Princess!

Sora.png.1609c6f0aa40b36d9c938c9bd5628d7d.png

Princess ended up being the one to land the final blow to the Beareyna. We tamed it's child. Vita and Cayenne's second child Is another Miracle. A boy named Sora this time with Cracker Jaw, Beareyna Claw and Digging paw.

Marluxia.png.c3d7148dc3363f03bd7f119dda41733e.png

Marluxia isn't as pretty as his siblings, but he at least has useful paws. Elise has died of old age. Ollie has sacrificed himself to the Cactus plants in order to feed us. Princess has mated with the Friendly Beareyna. Princess receives Orange Eyes from the whims and Ram Horns from me.

• Like 2

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Miracles?)

Since we are doing well, lets see what happens next. Vita has died of old age.

Mickey.png.f0047fecd4e6fb48bd75df301057312f.png

Princess's son is a dark brown copy of her. Lets breed with the beareyna again see what happens...

Namine.png.dcbdcfd10e644acc25394ca5a8ef3dad.png

Big ears, Poison fangs and Double Beareyna Claws. Her name is Namine. Anyone have a guess on what game I've been playing nonstop for the past week? The Friendly Beareyna has disappeared, will have to breed more if I see him. Until then I might breed Princess with her brother Sora to see what happens. Sora Recieves Green Eyes from the Whims and Lean Body from me.

Purr.png.980ea81c38734ca6317d904608c709e4.png

Ahhhh! Marluxia has found a Big Eared, Purr snouted wanderer. He has been given the name Axel. Leader Cayenne has died. Baby Namine has been named new leader. Tribe size goes down to 12, we are currently at 6.

Ollette.png.e0ee33ec4ce3236601a37244f36aa4c0.png

Little Olette is a bright red copy of her Mother. Perhapts she will be a good mate for her half brother Mickey? Going to Mate her with Axel next. He gets Moss Brown Fur from the whims and Claw from me.

Riku.png.73a4e15ac44cd8a9e41f8fe161d2261c.png

Marluxia, Sora and Axel have died of starvation. Axel's child is awesome though. Ram horns, Claw and Beareyna claw with Poison fangs. Was hoping for Pur snout, need to heal all this hunger damage...

Ansem.png.8dc10271ca267fb14ae424ffcc579db4.png

Olette and Mickey had two sons before she died of starvation. The elder is Ansem, the younger Lea. Lea is unfortunately sick. Mickey has also died of starvation.

• Like 1

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Nevermind, we will probably starve)
5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Your gonna die. If you do die, what will you do?

Start again. its just a game.

2 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Facing starvation huh? Well, my advice is to spread out fast, breed a bunch of creatures and have a bunch of creatures that’ll breed more creatures, and set up “camps” next to berry bushes. It works for me. 

Unfortunately we are in a hot climate with few berry bushes, no collecting genes and only 1 female nicheling. I have had a terrible time keeping a balanced number of male and female nichelings.

6 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Start again. its just a game.

Unfortunately we are in a hot climate with few berry bushes, no collecting genes and only 1 female nicheling. I have had a terrible time keeping a balanced number of male and female nichelings.

Then destroy any bushes you find. If there are any fish, eat them. If you have any cracker jaws, you can crack shells (and nuts if there are any oak/coconut trees).

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Then destroy any bushes you find. If there are any fish, eat them. If you have any cracker jaws, you can crack shells (and nuts if there are any oak/coconut trees).

Bushes are gone. Havent been regrowing fast enough. Found some fish, not many. Cracker jaw has died out. Hoping to breed my last female one last time before she dies. maybe Ill get lucky with a girl...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Bushes are gone. Havent been regrowing fast enough. Found some fish, not many. Cracker jaw has died out. Hoping to breed my last female one last time before she dies. maybe Ill get lucky with a girl...

It's hard to understand starvation when all your tribes have 1000+ food (including my own Whims) :P

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

It's hard to understand starvation when all your tribes have 1000+ food (including my own Whims) :P

Over Breeding. That is all. then we end up with no food so we scramble to gather and stop breeding and die out anyway cause we have no babies. I need to work on Balance...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Might as well get the dying over with... I put it off for a month.

Emergancy.thumb.png.a85dcd9acfd0cb68faeda23c1429b086.png

We are down to 3 males. Namine was attacked and killed by a Beareyna. We need to find tribe members stat! New leader will be Ansem, Tribe size 9.Ansem and his sickly brother Lea are the only ones left in the tribe. They split up to look for food and mates.

Mercy.png.72e8de0840ce7ad294c4af000590a53d.png

We are saved! This is Mercy, she may not be the prettiest Nicheling, but she and Ansem soon fall in love and decide to start a family.

Hope.thumb.png.6429ab07a4d112ffb8a24ffbaf9589e7.png

Mercy's younger sister Hope joins soon after. It takes several tries for the breeding to be sucessful, On Ansem's last day it finally works. Ansem is given toxic body from the Whims and Good fertility from me, Mercy gets Black horn color from the Whims and Cracker Jaw from me.

Pitch.png.ec0cfcabab693fc6e159d51af97002f7.png

She is Perfect! I have named her Pitch. She is the new Leader as her father died of starvation damage. New tribe size is 14. Lea has died from his illness and Mercy has died of old age.Now we have 2 females... Young Pitch and her aunt Hope decide to jump islands.

HUGE.thumb.png.0660e6d120b734a59bc7c42e29094669.pngHUGE NEW ISLAND!

We were attacked and killed by a Killer Beareyna. Lasted a total of 203 days. Might start over from the beginning later.

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Did we Survive?)

So I have a thought and I just want peoples opinion on it. What if I did a new Whims challenge with the update and completely created 1 of my starters in sandbox mode and left the other completely random? It would mean I knew some Genes that we start with, but other than that it would be a traditional Whims Challenge.My hope is to recreate my favorite Nicheling and play with her again. Would that be cheating? Is anyone still interesting in seeing me do Whims Playthroughs?

• Like 2

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Question)

I wouldn't call that cheating (As long as you make some things like random so you wouldn't know everything about the nicheling). I would like to see you continue. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE STINKY FRUIT TREES. THEY WILL MESS YOUR GAME UP.