Stray Fawn Community

I have a question for everyone

Broken

36 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Actually, wings do help-- if they go on top of a tree, which nonwinged creatures can't do, they can collect nuts directly from the tree, even with no gathering or cracking ability. If they have strength, they an also swoop down on rabbils , killing them with one click of a button (the flight and the attack are combined into one Swoop button).

Ah, thanks, that is good to know. I need to give wings another try at some point.

18 minutes ago, Veroni said:

Um... from your strong reactions I assume that I had an unfortunate formulation there (not a native speaker). The question was which traits we disliked, so let me amend and just say I do not like bearyena ears. I do not think we can argue likes or dislikes. Someone else does not like gills, which I find absolutely adorable, HOW DARE YOU? 😜

Or maybe the bearyena ears just do not go well with gills?

Okay, we weren't serious, people here just like to yell when their fav genes are insulted, I hope you didn't take it too personally :)

And I have to argee with the fact that gills are adorable

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Okay, we weren't serious, people here just like to yell when their fav genes are insulted, I hope you didn't take it too personally :)

Not at all! Just was not sure if I offended anyone, so better safe than sorry. 😎

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Veroni said:

Um... from your strong reactions I assume that I had an unfortunate formulation there (not a native speaker). The question was which traits we disliked, so let me amend and just say I do not like bearyena ears. I do not think we can argue likes or dislikes. Someone else does not like gills, which I find absolutely adorable, HOW DARE YOU? 😜

Or maybe the bearyena ears just do not go well with gills?

I was just joking around :P Though it is my favorite gene I mean come on how is he not cute

Bear.thumb.png.ba10dc4afb2b5f5f4b62101a3e03d6a4.png

I love gills too. I don't try and have them in a creature (I would rather have a different, more useful head gene), but when they do show up, they're the cutest creature in the tribe! :D

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I love gills too. I don't try and have them in a creature (I would rather have a different, more useful head gene), but when they do show up, they're the cutest creature in the tribe!

True... my tribe really has difficulties smelling things, so I see why people do not use gills. There does not seem to be a replacement in other body parts if the head does not give smelling plus.

• Like 1

Um... I take everything back. I just discovered that the ears I thought were bearyena ears, are actually those that come along with derp snout. Those that always are different-sized and round... not bearyena ears really! So now I hate derp snout even more.

• Like 1