Stray Fawn Community

Question Regarding the Nicheling Explorer

Basil

Hey, so I've known about this thing for a while and I absolutely love it! So basically, I was wondering if that thing was going to get updated in the sense that it would include new genes. No matter what name I type in, I can't seem to get wings, purr snout, beak, antenna, heat body, tailfin, peacock tail, and scorpion tail (I think that's all the newest genes implemented into the game). 

So in conclusion, I'm wondering if this will get updated to match to the recent updates. Now that there's another update coming up soon with new genes, this question really stands out to me. 

Also... it seems very frequent that I receive digging trunk and just ice genes in general. Anyone else?

Oh, also water genes!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Basil said:

Also... it seems very frequent that I receive digging trunk and just ice genes in general. Anyone else?

Not alone. When I entered my name, I got armored body. Full name? Armored body. I even did the rest of my family and I got armored body for most of them. I can reasonably assume from most of my entries that armored body is common.

Oh, and platypus beak. That too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1