Stray Fawn Community

N I C H E -- The comic?

Aether

THEFAMINEBEGINSpng.thumb.png.924c6dd7b6e39b1f7805136548a597ab.png

OK, ok. I might not be able to update this consistently. But I will make it!

It is about the Landela tribe on the first island! This is just the cover of the first part/chapter

there should be 4-ish... 

I don't think the pages will be detailed because it took me about 15 minutes to make those teeth. Another 10 to shade.

ANYWAYS my hopes is to make the story of the gods made from the tribe deeper! 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Basil said:

VIOLENT GASP

ITS ABOUT TIME A COMIC IS A THING LOL

you know I was going to start one but ummm my computer died so I couldn't BUT THIS IS AWESOME YESIHL:FNK

I seem to be doing things that were people's ideas before they were shared... THAT MEANS ITS NOT COPYWRITED!

• Like 2

PAGE 1

Laikatu.thumb.png.1abaccec1119989ee11a874c33645a69.png

Mala and Ryi had fled their homes too a new island. They looked ahead to the tall grasses...

Sorry about the wonky lines and shading. I realized I put the shadows on the line layer for Mala so I had to erase her lines + Shadows and redo them...

• Like 5

I am curious to see if you do this long enough how your drawing style will improve :D Like I never have had the spirits to keep going with a 'drawing challenge' but I love to see all the improvements if you stick to drawing long enough (I know I am lazy XD)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

PAGE 1

Laikatu.thumb.png.1abaccec1119989ee11a874c33645a69.png

Mala and Ryi had fled their homes too a new island. They looked ahead to the tall grasses...

Sorry about the wonky lines and shading. I realized I put the shadows on the line layer for Mala so I had to erase her lines + Shadows and redo them...

hyperventilation intensifies 

IM SO HYPED FOR THISSS AAAA

It looks so good! Can't wait to see more!!

• Like 2

Page 2

dstellar.thumb.png.81a2822e0b80716b7825df99a8d98683.png

Yay! dialouge! 

Why did I change my style? well I found out how to get more brushes... Now I use them for what I call "Sketch and adjust"

also I worked so hard on the background:

why.thumb.png.f35d8a7632b37e140cafa8ef016e772a.png

(c) Aetherskye 2019 - 9999

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I made it only using the Fluffy watercolor 3, pen, and oil pastel brushes.

Btw I use medibang paint pro, and use a Wacom Tablet P S

• Like 7

Heya! At my grandparents house with no internet on my computer which is where I do my art and I have no connection cord thingy though I have been working on the absolutely beautiful backgrounds! (Why do I make them more beautiful than the comic?!)

also so the drama will come soon!

• Like 1

Nice, I like the painted look. If I can make one critique might I suggest making the speech bubbles a little bigger so the text isn't touching the sides? That would help make it easier to read. I hope you keep going with this, I love Niche stories and there aren't enough out there!

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 2:56 AM, Kalium said:

Nice, I like the painted look. If I can make one critique might I suggest making the speech bubbles a little bigger so the text isn't touching the sides? That would help make it easier to read. I hope you keep going with this, I love Niche stories and there aren't enough out there!

1. Thanks

2.I will 

3. Definitely

And with that...

Page 3

Lowqualitybear.thumb.png.791c8fd1146c32a6a480c3b1dba8eb91.png

For some reason, Mala's eyes in the last 2 boxes just wouldn't cooperate.

yesagain.thumb.png.9a01fb8635cf8e008294b764c6f698f4.png

beautiful background again.

• Like 5