Stray Fawn Community

Which Old Version of Niche should I Play?

bostonlobstah

So I have been watching some of the old (like, way old) videos of Jessimew's (back when she talked really fast X,D) and I was inspired to possibly in the future, go back in time and play an old version of Niche like some of you have been doing. The old version seems like a totally different game to me and I'm excited to try out the old mechanisms and experience the old graphics since I'm a pretty new player to Niche. 

So, which version would you recommend me play? Is there a version that is old enough to have some of the old mechanisms (such as taking food every action instead of every day, and the old graphics of course) but new enough to have some more features/genes (such as family tree and water genes)?

2 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

One more question: Does the console exist in old versions? Can I use it? Is it just as buggy or more buggy?

No. The console is a pretty new addition. So you won't find it in the old ones (at least not the old ones you'd want to play. I think the console has been there only for 3upates or so)

• Like 1