Stray Fawn Community

Eve with poison fangs/toxic body

Theobreeze

I've been getting weird starters even with the default settings in sandbox mode. Tons and tons of toxic body starters, often paired with water genes. I can't even count how often I've already had Platypus Beak starters with water body and at least one webbed paw. I don't now if that's completely normal, but it kinda annoys me.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Egomaniac_waifu said:

So since the new update got out and i had just finished my last story mode i decided to start a new one and...

image.png.37d0e178052069ef2455e064bc18a61b.png

Idk if shes suppose to look like this but id kill for her i love her so much already

You need to take her family to a swamp NOW

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jutzi.sophie said:

I've been getting weird starters even with the default settings in sandbox mode. Tons and tons of toxic body starters, often paired with water genes. I can't even count how often I've already had Platypus Beak starters with water body and at least one webbed paw. I don't now if that's completely normal, but it kinda annoys me.

Yeah water body seems super popular with the 'random' generator

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

Yeah water body seems super popular with the 'random' generator

I don't think I've gotten a single nicheling out of an iceblock that didn't have any water genes recently. Room for a new theory? Maybe the cold biomes were once a warm, sandy island...

• Like 2

Just now, RandomWanderer said:

I don't think I've gotten a single nicheling out of an iceblock that didn't have any water genes recently. Room for a new theory? Maybe the cold biomes were once a warm, sandy island...

They were once a JUNGLE! I have a new goddess, Koreme, who had velvet paw, recessive stinky tail, and J immunity! 

• Like 3