Stray Fawn Community

Relationships inbetween your nichelings

Snowystar32

So, I was thinking that maybe nichelings could have relationships with eachother. The relationships affect things like breeding odds/maybe lowering the chance of sickness for mates, it might affect the attack and camouflage stat for all nichelings. Some ways that it could increase the stat are licking fur,chasing prey to the other and pulling off leaches. Maybe relationships with wandererss could be a thing and they would offer up food to join the tribe, instead of giving them food they give us food? And maybe babies could playfight with eachother to increase it as well? (Here is a link to a post about this) And maybe things like not pulling off leeches/stealing food or attacking the wanderer could decrease it.

• Like 1

6 replies to this post

I guess wanderers becoming hostile to attack, or fleeing would make sense. Maybe they'd be more likely to approach your nichelings when friendly (because you let them steal food/fed them). Between tribemates, I'm not sure if there's a reasonable action to affect a reasonable trait...

-- refuse to banish close nicheling/can't be banished by close nicheling?

-- more likely to be attacked than baby they performed a play action with?