Stray Fawn Community

Need some help.

Raresi

I don't have experience with Niche itself, but when other games ate my saves, the progress usually really was gone. I guess you can try 'default' methods, but this almost never works. Depends on quite a lot of factors. But I have less insight on that than your average google search

4 hours ago, Jojo said:

Usually you can't get the info back. Sorry. What exactly happened? I am sure the devs would like to know as well.

it just, reset to an earlier stage. I logged out of the save, and when i came back to continue the playtrough my progress was gone. Im fine now, and i didnt lose that much info, but it was still annyoing

Are you on Steam and left the game running overnight before? When I do that, Steam tries to subtract the hours... and sometimes the progress with it. Maybe it did so retroactively? Dunno... things like Origins just corrupted the last savegame. Other than that, I've only ever gotten a reset when the game crashed, but likely for the same reason. There's also some possible issues when you play on two separate devices and the internet goes night-night. 

On 4/28/2019 at 9:49 AM, Dai said:

it just, reset to an earlier stage. I logged out of the save, and when i came back to continue the playtrough my progress was gone. Im fine now, and i didnt lose that much info, but it was still annyoing

😧  the bug lives on

• Sad 1