Stray Fawn Community

UwU The facts that aren't real

Your cat's name is Fox. Their favorite item is a gem. Your cat is a she-cat. Your cat doesn't have a mate. Your cat's fur type is long, and their coat's hair is regular and grimy. Their paw type is normal. Their eye color is Siamese blue, and their coat color is chocolate ticked tabby. Their ear type is straight, their ear placement is normal, and their ear abnormalities is nothing. Your cat is needy, introverted and introverted.

randomize

randomize

Random

Your cat's name is Moss. Their favorite item is an orange. Your cat is a she-cat. Your cat doesn't have a mate. Your cat's fur type is semilong, and their coat's hair is messy and curly. Their paw type is normal. Their eye color is Lilac-eyed albino, and their coat color is torbie . Their ear type is straight, their ear placement is flared base, and their ear abnormalities is absent pinnae (no ear flaps). Your cat is absent-minded, rigid and nervous.

randomize

You are a Candy apple red Bornean Orang-utan with purple eyes. Your name is Nosy.

randomize

Why the consistent red and purple? 

You are a Willpower orange White Tiger with black eyes. Your name is Dyan.

Uh...

randomize

You are a Taupe Gharial with black eyes. Your name is Chewer.

No

randomize

You are a Plump Purple Field Spaniel with brown eyes. Your name is Skumpy.

randomize

Your horse's name is Comanche. They are a brown Lundy Pony. They live on a ranch, and their eye color is blue. Their mane and tail color is gray.

That's... actually okay?

randomize

Your wolf's name is Maia. Their pack is White Wolf Therian Pack, and their rank is Alpha. Their colors are dark red, black, and brown. Their eye color is olive. Their height is 33 inches. Their weight is 95 lbs and their gender is female.

Don't wolves... nevermind

randomize

Ivytata is an undefined Fakemon. Its powers are Vine Whip and Vine Whip. It looks like a Charmander, but it is a different body type.

Not sure about the whips

randomize

You find a weasel in a river, and you take it to the shelter. The creature is a fawn color, and as a marking, it has beige spots. Its eyes are yellow-green.

Cute!

randomize

You find a dragon in a meadow, and you tack up missing posters everywhere and take it to the police station. The creature is a brown color, and as a marking, it has fawn spots. Its eyes are blue.

I take it back!!

randomize

Canadian mosh pits be like "sorry, sorry eh, sorry, i'm sorry" ONLY IN CANADA

randomize

Your mom your car turning into an icicle. (Graffiti)

randomize

You find an alligator in a river, and you take it to the shelter. The creature is a fawn color, and as a marking, it has red spots. Its eyes are brown.

This rescuer is a madman

randomize

You find a hare in a river, and you take it to the police station. The creature is an orange color, and as a marking, it has red points. Its eyes are aqua blue.

Yup. Mad

randomize

You find a kitten in an abandoned house, and you take it to the shelter. The creature is a blue color, and as a marking, it has red points. Its eyes are red.

Demon cat

randomize

You find a dog in a river, and you take it to the shelter. The creature is a blue color, and as a marking, it has black spots. Its eyes are aqua blue.

Must have lived there. That's kidnapping

randomize

You find a wyvern in a basket with a gray towel in it, and you take it home with you. The creature is a lilac color, and as a marking, it has red points. Its eyes are red.

Yay

You find a chicken in a box, and you take it home with you. The creature is a cream color, and as a marking, it has red seal points. Its eyes are red.

Oh no

You find a cat in an abandoned house, and you take it home with you. The creature is a fawn color, and as a marking, it has red seal points. Its eyes are blue.

You find a puppy in a park, and you take it home with you. The creature is a red color, and as a marking, it has white spotted stripes. Its eyes are green.

randomize

randomize

Demon pets! Demon pets everywhere!

Who ever made the fakemon one, IM FIXING IT UP! THE THING HAS LEAKS! 

(As a former pkmn master I am pained by this.)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Everyone is actually just animals dressed as humans.

Actually, animals are plants dressed up as animals.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Actually, animals are plants dressed up as animals.

Now should I change my name to plant pretending to be an animal mask!

Just now, PlantMask said:

Now should I change my name to plant pretending to be an animal mask!

Ya know what Idk anymore 

19 minutes ago, PlantMask said:

Ya know what Idk anymore 

I have Rayo's notifications again... (I don't but 56+ more is scary for like 20 minutes)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya, then the plant animals dress up as humans!

And plants are bacteria dressed up as plant... Bacteria is viruses... 

We're virusues

Just now, Aetherskye said:

And plants are bacteria dressed up as plant... Bacteria is viruses... 

We're virusues

Ya....... Wait! We are cannibals! We eat animals who eat plants.... And of course we are viruses 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya....... Wait! We are cannibals! We eat animals who eat plants.... And of course we are viruses 

*has another existential crisis*

21 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

They've found aliens, but they were stupid. They weren't intelligent life, and that's what they were looking for. They asked what is 1 + 1 and they said &63$?26_@7

That's alien speak for "That's a stupid question."

Yes I speak Alien Totally not one...