Stray Fawn Community

Eclipse Island β€‹πŸŒ’β€‹ || Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh your a little tough guy aren't you?" He asked then jumped in the water, messing up the ink.

Platyscale jumped in after him and bit him on the shoulder. "I may be a platypus, but that doesn't mean I can't bite." He mumbled.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Platyscale jumped in after him and bit him on the shoulder. "I may be a platypus, but that doesn't mean I can't bite." He mumbled.

He claws him hard on the face. "Ya well, I've got claws." And scratched him on his ears, making Platyscale bleed.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Where you going missy?" He asked.

She stalked over to him and got in his face. "Don't ever call me missy." She said her voice deathly serious. "Or you will wake up to find I've spilled your blood."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She stalked over to him and got in his face. "Don't ever call me missy." She said her voice deathly serious. "Or you will wake up to find I've spilled your blood."

"Sorry, mademoiselle." He said, while fighting with Platyscale. "Oh ya, my name's Kalakas."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

He claws him hard on the face. "Ya well, I've got claws." And scratched him on his ears, making Platyscale bleed.

Platyscale put more force into his bite and tore his skin. He started clawing at him and dived under water waiting for the stupid one to make his next move.

"Sorry, mademoiselle." He said, while fighting with Platyscale. "Oh ya, my name's Kalakas."

"I Don't care what your name is you rat!" She hissed.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Platyscale put more force into his bite and tore his skin. He started clawing at him and dived under water waiting for the stupid one to make his next move.

He looked at him and narrowed his eyes. He lept at him and bit his neck, making the water red with blood. He then held him down with his claws and dug them into Platyscale, making him bleed more.

He looked at him and narrowed his eyes. He lept at him and bit his neck, making the water red with blood. He then held him down with his claws and dug them into Platyscale, making him bleed more.

Platyscale squirmed away and flew through the water the other side, where he couldn't get him. I will, and I will,

Platyscale squirmed away and flew through the water the other side, where he couldn't get him. I will, and I will,

He watched him go and walked out of the water. He looked down at his claws and there was blood on them.Β What have I done? He's not dead but... This is not who I wanted me to be.Β He started running to the other side of the island, drops of blood falling.

He watched him go and walked out of the water. He looked down at his claws and there was blood on them.Β What have I done? He's not dead but... This is not who I wanted me to be.Β He started running to the other side of the island, drops of blood falling.

She growled as he ran straight into her. "MOUSE BRAIN!" she yelled.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She growled as he ran straight into her. "MOUSE BRAIN!" she yelled.

"Sorry." He said and looked down. He layed down and thought.Β What do I do? I'm dangerous to weaker nichelings. This is not what you wanted, is it Crown?

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Platyscale stared at the male running away. Little did he know I would use this... they will-
Platyscale then choked and fell down.
"I'll get back up, nobody really cared anyway." He choked.

"Sorry." He said and looked down. He layed down and thought.Β What do I do? I'm dangerous to weaker nichelings. This is not what you wanted, is it Crown?

"You come to our tribe and first try to charm me, second fight Platy back there, now you run into me?!"

"You come to our tribe and first try to charm me, second fight Platy back there, now you run into me?!"

"I've lived here my entire life! Not like you high ones would know that..."

Platyscale laid there, pathetically. "Nobody will care if I'm here, nobody really did care if I died or not, I highly doubt anyone, a single soul, would ever want to even talk to me..."

"UGH look Ka- whatever your name is I'm going to save Platy stay here" she jogged as fast as she could on frog toes to the pool.

"UGH look Ka- whatever your name is I'm going to save Platy stay here" she jogged as fast as she could on frog toes to the pool.

"I don't care. I'll go off and not be noticed while you high ones run up here. Everyone will be better off without me..." He said sadly.

Platyscale coughed up some water and rolled on to his side. He touched his ear and then looked at himself. Look at yourself! What would Ladybug make of you...

Platyscale coughed up some water and rolled on to his side. He touched his ear and then looked at himself. Look at yourself! What would Ladybug make of you...

"You look like a drowned duck." She commented.

"Don't snap at me do you want me to let you die?"

"Yeah. Sounds like the best idea. If you save me I'll do nothing but be more of an unnecessary carcass you have to deal with. Somebody who actually cares about me would save me, and you don't care about me. It's pretty obvious."