Stray Fawn Community

The Blessed Tribe

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Kighum laid beside Broken. 

Broken looked at him. "Wh- what are you doing on land?" She asked. And then, there was a wave and loud crash from the water.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Broken looked at him. "Wh- what are you doing on land?" She asked. And then, there was a wave and loud crash from the water.

He still answered despite the huge crash. "I wanted to be up here with you... I hope that isn't creepy."

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

He still answered despite the huge crash. "I wanted to be up here with you... I hope that isn't creepy."

"No, it's f-" she started, then stopped when a loud boom came from the water and droplets splashed everywhere, on her and on Kighum.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"No, it's f-" she started, then stopped when a loud boom came from the water and droplets splashed everywhere, on her and on Kighum.

He tumbled into the water, not knowing where Broken was. He wanted to shout, but his mouth was gonna be full of water and wouldn't have been clear enough for her to here.

FlowerMask emerged from the grasses and was swept into the water, She was lighter due to her goddess nature and lean body but weighed down by her baby. “EEIE!” She squealed as she made contact with the icy water.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

He tumbled into the water, not knowing where Broken was. He wanted to shout, but his mouth was gonna be full of water and wouldn't have been clear enough for her to here.

Then there was a voice that wasn't Broken's.

"Kighum! Are you here?" It asked. Kighum recognizes that voice.

2 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Eaier looed at Reino, the shapes disappeared as an echoey chuckle (that only Eaier could hear) sounded. "Yes..." She told her.

"Doesn't sound like it."

Then there was a voice that wasn't Broken's.

"Kighum! Are you here?" It asked. Kighum recognizes that voice.

"WHAT THE FLIP- I mean uh yeah!" He said going under the water to get a better look at where that voice came from.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Doesn't sound like it."

"WHAT THE FLIP- I mean uh yeah!" He said going under the water to get a better look at where that voice came from.

"It's me! Sapphire!" She said.

(She is one of his friends, who he believes got killed, but is still alive.)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

"nope"

this was his freak out.

"What's wrong?" She asked, the water settling down as she stepped on land. (She was my godess of water but I remade her in sandbox mode)

"What's wrong?" She asked, the water settling down as she stepped on land. (She was my godess of water but I remade her in sandbox mode)

He laid on the sand when the water settled back.
"cricket"

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Eaier didn't answer, her eyes on the branches of the tree.

"Don't be like that. Listen to me! What's wrong? Nobody really talks to you, so I can imagine just what sort of stuff you think."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Don't be like that. Listen to me! What's wrong? Nobody really talks to you, so I can imagine just what sort of stuff you think."

Eaier looked at her, "I don't know where my brother is, we're both gods. He always plays tricks on me mostly, I want to find him, I lost him after we split up at this tree..."