Stray Fawn Community

The Blessed Tribe

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Eaier looked at her, "I don't know where my brother is, we're both gods. He always plays tricks on me mostly, I want to find him, I lost him after we split up at this tree..."

"Who is your brother?"

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

"Erai, the god of tricks..."

"I don't know who that is, but I know it's hard to loose someone you love. You loved him, right?"

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Why not?" She asked.

"no" He squirmed back into the ocean.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this roleplay still alive? if so, can Lisa join?

She is strange, because she came from another dimension. Little is known about her. Is she a god from above, or at least blessed by one? no one knows anything about this dragon-wolf.

850533625_SOFUCKINGCUTE2.png.b31b4a8a80f97ab636ddd36498f42cef.png I know morso told me to stop crediting him but I DONT CARE credit to morso

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Is this roleplay still alive? if so, can Lisa join?

She is strange, because she came from another dimension. Little is known about her. Is she a god from above, or at least blessed by one? no one knows anything about this dragon-wolf.

850533625_SOFUCKINGCUTE2.png.b31b4a8a80f97ab636ddd36498f42cef.png I know morso told me to stop crediting him but I DONT CARE credit to morso

(I think their a She but I’m not sure. If you don’t know someone’s gender you could just call them they or them.)