Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

14 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She looked at him and smiled. I love Tulippaw but...

((WHAT I LEAVE AND THIS HAPPENS!? Oh boi..)) Tulippaw walks up behind her and holds her hand gently. “Hello my beautiful Frost!” He greeted her affectionately. He looked at squid and forced a smile. ((Gn))

28 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

((WHAT I LEAVE AND THIS HAPPENS!? Oh boi..)) Tulippaw walks up behind her and holds her hand gently. “Hello my beautiful Frost!” He greeted her affectionately. He looked at squid and forced a smile. ((Gn))

"Oh um, hi." She said.

8 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh um, hi." She said.

8 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked back at him, slightly blushing.

Ye hugged her gently, blushing and he rested his head on hers.

10 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

He hugged her gently, blushing and he rested his head on hers.

She moved her head slightly, making his head fall off, then looked back at Squid. "D- do you h- have any o- other friends?" She asked, blushing slightly as she spoke to him.

@FlowerMask @PupTheNicheling

(Tulippaw is a jealous boi)

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

She moved her head slightly, making his head fall off, then looked back at Squid. "D- do you h- have any o- other friends?" She asked, blushing slightly as she spoke to him.

(Only slightly...) he stood next to her smiling... and making eye contact with squid... while thinking angrily...

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Squid shook his head, A friend is someone I can talk to, right?

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Yuli almost fell asleep. He got up and walked away, along with his book. He only sat down when he reached the Flower Meadows, and opened his book.

Perfect.

FlowerMask hummed in her personal garden. She planted some poppies, hyacinth bulbs, and she placed some orchids in the home trees.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

FlowerMask hummed in her personal garden. She planted some poppies, hyacinth bulbs, and she placed some orchids in the home trees.

Yuli looked at her and smiled at her. He hoped she didn't notice him looking at her.
Those flowers are so pretty... she'd like it if I gave her seeds for flowers, wouldn't she?

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yuli looked at her and smiled at her. He hoped she didn't notice him looking at her.
Those flowers are so pretty... she'd like it if I gave her seeds for flowers, wouldn't she?

(Yes She would.)