Stray Fawn Community

Lexapro Journal

Goggles-kun

19 minutes ago, something about space♡ said:

Some would say boredom is just a cover for other emotions hidden in our subconscious

My subconscious hates me then

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, something about space♡ said:

No. It protects you from worse emotions, but feeling them might be, paradoxically, the best method to kick them to the moon

Then.... I might secretly be depressed...?

But why can't I have dopamine brain??!

I almost forgot today’s entry!— Damnit, it’s technically midnight here. Well, whatever.

Lexapro, Day... 5?:

Same as usual. Didn’t do much and it was mostly unproductive. But, I did go over to my friend’s house!

I have a friend with cerebral palsy that is a year older than me but attends the same grade as me. We’ve been friends since last year and she’s pretty nice. She’s a very huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and has a lot of Sonic oc’s. No, “lot” is an understatement. A friggin armada of Sonic oc’s. My favorite one of her’s is an Egyptian alpaca that is attracted to this guy he originally thought was a girl, but was still crushing over them even when he learned that the girl was actually a guy. Guess the alpaca was bisexual. They’re even married! It’s so adorable. 

The only thing I don’t like about her is when we go into hours-long conversations that could be something as simple as analyzing a drawing she made. To her credit, she’s not that bad of an artist, but sometimes it, addmitedly, gets boring.

Otherwise, I like her very much and I enjoy her as a friend. I think you guys would like her too :) 

-Goggles

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I almost forgot today’s entry!— Damnit, it’s technically midnight here. Well, whatever.

Lexapro, Day... 5?:

Same as usual. Didn’t do much and it was mostly unproductive. But, I did go over to my friend’s house!

I have a friend with cerebral palsy that is a year older than me but attends the same grade as me. We’ve been friends since last year and she’s pretty nice. She’s a very huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and has a lot of Sonic oc’s. No, “lot” is an understatement. A friggin armada of Sonic oc’s. My favorite one of her’s is an Egyptian alpaca that is attracted to this guy he originally thought was a girl, but was still crushing over them even when he learned that the girl was actually a guy. Guess the alpaca was bisexual. They’re even married! It’s so adorable. 

The only thing I don’t like about her is when we go into hours-long conversations that could be something as simple as analyzing a drawing she made. To her credit, she’s not that bad of an artist, but sometimes it, addmitedly, gets boring.

Otherwise, I like her very much and I enjoy her as a friend. I think you guys would like her too :) 

-Goggles

That's so awesome alex, I'm sure she really appreciates having you as a friend. It probably means a lot to her when you listen to her :) 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, magnolia said:

That's so awesome alex, I'm sure she really appreciates having you as a friend. It probably means a lot to her when you listen to her :) 

One of my favorite arguments for not committing suicide:

You mean everything to (at least) one person. You were put on this planet for a reason. Doesn't matter if your christian or atheist or anything. YOUR HERE FOR A REASON! 

She probably doesn't have many other friends, if you were to leave, she probably would get depressed too. 

10 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I have a friend like that too, and I have to admit, I too, am like that. (When I really like my art I brag a little... ok that's an understatement.) but it's awesome that you listen to her, even if you don't like it, she appreciates it. Some people probably couldn't do that. (Especially if it's with people cerebral palsy or a similar thing.) 

tl;dr: Keep it up! Googles (Did I seriously type that again? Oh well, it's staying)

• Paw up 2

Lexapro, Day 7 (because I forgot about yesterday I’ll include it here too):

Alright, so... got a few things I can talk about! Let’s get onto it.

Yesterday (June 3rd) was actually said friend’s birthday. Happy birthday to her! She turned 15.

Yesterday, as part of my graduation party, we got to go to a rex center in a really small town called Battle Mountain. And by god, the place is massive! Only a few thousand people live in the town, yet they have a huge ol’ recreational center. It has a pool and everything! How unfair. I wasn’t allowed to go swimming because, well... if you’re a boy or perhaps too young, you may not get it, but I’m on my period and my mother was afraid I’d bleed out in the pool. (Please don’t look it up— NO PLEASE STOP—)

You looked it up, did you?

B2055EF5-B616-429E-8F41-693AACEB7858.jpeg.6737040376f7babbb2a7928849ed62ba.jpeg

Welp, now you’ll ace most of the Health classes in High School. Good job

Well, what happened today? (June 4th). Not much. It’s my school’s spirit week, and it was colour day. Our class chose the colour black (how original!). Cool if you want a goth class, but not so cool for the hot weather. Black attracts sunshine the most, so if you live in Nevada and only have black clothes... you’re gonna be sweating a lot. I don’t go outside a lot, but today I helped decorate the fence outside of my school alongside another classmate because everyone else wanted to go to PE. Very sweaty hour but it was fun.

C18FB56F-8A46-4EE9-AA3C-21EA8A040A3E.thumb.jpeg.a6509c42748fc3027fd43b0ee7ca9613.jpeg

(I made that... with some help, obviously!)

The only thing I didn’t like today was right before we went to second period. We usually have to wait for somebody to open the door to the next classroom since it’s locked from the outside, and while we were waiting apparently somebody threw a pen and it broke. Another one of my classmates went to go pick it up, and the person that threw it said “Why’d you break my pen?” The person that got the pen back said that he didn’t break the pen, the person that threw it did. The person that threw it, being super immature, kept pointing fingers back at him which caused an argument. Fighting triggers me the most... The shouting and sounds of general  disrupt and anger always bring back bad memories. Otherwise, the rest of the day was pretty decent.

—Goggles

• Like 5