Stray Fawn Community

💀The Doom Of Our Home

I've never done this before... but I'd like to add :) I've never really role-played before though, so apologies if I have no idea what to do in some circumstances

Risi

Risi.thumb.PNG.ea15db95d9f3d12092867302d5c4d729.PNG

Vankir

Vankir.thumb.PNG.5aa8dafabeafa20c4a0e23152826245d.PNG

I'm not sure what they would be... Well, I guess I'll describe them. Risi being a tox would make some sense (she's poisonous...), but I don't see her as the type to want to follow another... I like to imagine that she received mild empathic powers (ability to sense emotions) after she became a guardian spirit. She is also quite friendly and doesn't like to see others suffer. Vankir is shy, sensitive and fairly dependent. He always tries to be near Risi, but when asked about this and their relationship with each other he gets defensive. He seems like a perfectly normal nicheling, but sometimes when he gets irritated, coconuts fall from nearby palm trees...

Maybe Vankir could be a firebringer, but instead of being immune to fire, he could just be resistant to fire (I don't know how I would fit that into his story... maybe because he spent a lot of time near the water)? And if "tox" is just a generic term for venomous/poisonous nichelings, Risi could be one, but she travels alone (and sometimes with Vankir) and the other toxes aren't really bothered by her? I dunno.

3 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

I've never done this before... but I'd like to add :) I've never really role-played before though, so apologies if I have no idea what to do in some circumstances

Risi

Risi.thumb.PNG.ea15db95d9f3d12092867302d5c4d729.PNG

Vankir

Vankir.thumb.PNG.5aa8dafabeafa20c4a0e23152826245d.PNG

I'm not sure what they would be... Well, I guess I'll describe them. Risi being a tox would make some sense (she's poisonous...), but I don't see her as the type to want to follow another... I like to imagine that she received mild empathic powers (ability to sense emotions) after she became a guardian spirit. She is also quite friendly and doesn't like to see others suffer. Vankir is shy, sensitive and fairly dependent. He always tries to be near Risi, but when asked about this and their relationship with each other he gets defensive. He seems like a perfectly normal nicheling, but sometimes when he gets irritated, coconuts fall from nearby palm trees...

Maybe Vankir could be a firebringer, but instead of being immune to fire, he could just be resistant to fire (I don't know how I would fit that into his story... maybe because he spent a lot of time near the water)? And if "tox" is just a generic term for venomous/poisonous nichelings, Risi could be one, but she travels alone (and sometimes with Vankir) and the other toxes aren't really bothered by her? I dunno.

Toxes are either in the big group(Lead by Deer) or in smaller groups, it's rare to find them alone

Just now, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Toxes are either in the big group(Lead by Deer) or in smaller groups, it's rare to find them alone

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying. Not sure what Risi would be then... (not a superior, she can't read minds or anything)

10 minutes ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

She can still be a tox and just be one of the very few that are alone

Alright! Sounds good to me!

(Maybe I should actually make them do something... how do you even begin a roleplay thing agh)

Risi settled down on a rock to rest. She was a bit worried about Vankir, but figured she shouldn't be. Vankir can take care of himself. He was doing pretty well when I first met him!

Vankir stood below an oak tree, nervous. He wasn't used to being alone. Maybe I shouldn't have left...

No. Risi told me that I have to be more independent, so travel by myself for now I shall.

(is this how you start a roleplay thing? please tell me that it is)

Edited by Tundracat

(Okay, before I do some more RPing, I'd like to give a bit of background info on Risi and Vankir on this island. So, basically they are non natives, and came to the island recently. A while after they arrived they encountered a small group of toxes who told them about the island they were on. They offered for Risi to join them, but she declined stating that she preferred to travel on her own or with Vankir. They then continued their travels, and Risi and Vankir split up.

(That sound alright with you, @Flirty Lioness{Maroon}? Just want to make sure it works with the canon of the RP :))

Edited by The Great HammerDoveShark!

1 minute ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

(Okay, before I do some more RPing, I'd like to give a bit of background info on Risi and Vankir on this island. So, basically they are non natives, and came to the island recently. A while after they arrived they encountered a small group of toxes who told them about the island they were on. They offered for Risi to join them, but she declined stating that she preferred to travel on her own or with Vankir. They then continued their travels, and Risi and Vankir split up.

(That sound alright with you, @Flirty Lioness{Maroon}? Just want to make sure it works with the canon of the RP :))

Yes it is

• Paw up 1

((Guess I'll make my characters do something.))

Vankir found a berry bush. No one else was around, so he settled down to eat (with his 1 in collecting!)

Risi cleared out some of the grass around her to make a temporary base.