Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

also @SilverTheNicheling I forgot to mention, the claw marks are sorta high up on the tree

Oh.. is that a cougar I bet? Thanks for the reminder...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

er, do cougars have brown fur?

No, wait.. I think it’s a bear actually... o_o

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Jade and Falcon spend a while talking about battle strategy. (I dunno, it seemed like something they'd do, especially Falcon. but idk, I'm not making their personalities...) 76/100, neutral, heading towards Liked. (you started at 0/100 for this:) 20/100, Courting, heading towards Mates. Jade loses 6 Hunger, resulting in 73% Hunger. Falcon loses 9 Hunger, resulting in 80% Hunger.

Jade takes Falcon out to explore. They see a rabbit out in the open.

Chase it

Sneak up on it

Leave it alone (keep exploring)

Sneak up on it

15 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Silver: Maybe if not a pack wolf.. but a dispersal could be lurking around! Uhm.. oh gosh I should really find out who this is...

Silver follows the unidentified scent.  Soon he starts to smell the scent of deer. He has his nose to the ground sniffing, when he hears a roar above him. He looks up to see a Grizzly Bear, standing over a deer carcass! The bear immediately swipes at Silver!

Once Silver's Health reaches 0, he will be left for dead, but since he cannot die right now because he has no mate or pups, he will simply be unconscious for the rest of the day and will wake up tomorrow with even more reduced hunger than usual, though he will gain +1 in the Strength stat. However, if the Grizzly Bear's Health reaches 0, it will run away and you will win, receiving +2 in the Strength stat, and you will also get your Hunger refilled from eating the Deer carcass left behind by the bear.

Silver's Health: 86%                   Grizzly Bear's Health: 100%

Attack

Run

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Attack

Just for the sake of strength boost.. since he needs it.

9 hours ago, Flopity said:

Sneak up on it

Jade signals silently for Falcon to sneak around to block the rabbit's way out. She sneaks up on the rabbit, but it hears her and runs straight into the jaws of Falcon! Jade and Falcon share the rabbit before heading back home. +10% Hunger for both wolves! +16 Social and Romantic points. (will update with new point totals in a moment)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
35 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Silver follows the unidentified scent.  Soon he starts to smell the scent of deer. He has his nose to the ground sniffing, when he hears a roar above him. He looks up to see a Grizzly Bear, standing over a deer carcass! The bear immediately swipes at Silver!

Once Silver's Health reaches 0, he will be left for dead, but since he cannot die right now because he has no mate or pups, he will simply be unconscious for the rest of the day and will wake up tomorrow with even more reduced hunger than usual, though he will gain +1 in the Strength stat. However, if the Grizzly Bear's Health reaches 0, it will run away and you will win, receiving +2 in the Strength stat, and you will also get your Hunger refilled from eating the Deer carcass left behind by the bear.

Silver's Health: 86%                   Grizzly Bear's Health: 100%

Attack

Run

Also I have one question.. does 2 strength literally mean that I do little damage? Cause if so then the fight’s gonna take forever and Silver’s just gonna die being left with really low hunger.. I’m worried now since I don’t know Silver’s exact life stats.

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also I have one question.. does 2 strength literally mean that I do little damage? Cause if so then the fight’s gonna take forever and Silver’s just gonna die being left with really low hunger.. I’m worried now since I don’t know Silver’s exact life stats.

the better Strength, the better damage he deals, but it won't be exactly how many points he has in Strength. For example, i could do the thing like 'strength times two is how much they deal' and so he'd deal 4 damage.

anyways some stuff is all over the place like the Social and Romantic points because I forgot to catalogue them and changed my method of adding points and all of that. And I didn't do the Grizzly's attack damage right, either. (I'll fix it soon)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
35 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

the better Strength, the better damage he deals, but it won't be exactly how many points he has in Strength. For example, i could do the thing like 'strength times two is how much they deal' and so he'd deal 4 damage.

anyways some stuff is all over the place like the Social and Romantic points because I forgot to catalogue them and changed my method of adding points and all of that. And I didn't do the Grizzly's attack damage right, either. (I'll fix it soon)

Thank you. The 10 attack just seems way too OP..

16 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Soul-Wood is trudging through the fields, unable to see beyond the long grasses and flower reaching above her head, when she hears a hissing sound to her left.

Investigate

Keep on going straight

@Brokenshock

Guest SilverTheNicheling

UGH I'm changing the attack system because I can't do it good right now

Just do what you can, no pressure.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

this whole breeding sim is very similar to lioden, and it'a about to get even more similar...

Hey, I can’t even play Lioden yet because of the legal age thing..(it says I gotta be at least 16 to play..)so this is kind’ve like off to a good start..

Hey, I can’t even play Lioden yet because of the legal age thing..(it says I gotta be at least 16 to play..)so this is kind’ve like off to a good start..

cough

cough

I'm totally not playing it at 13 

cough

cough

Guest SilverTheNicheling

cough

cough

I'm totally not playing it at 13 

cough

cough

Lied about yer age or somethin?

so once you reach a certain amount of total stats, you will 'level up'. This does nothing to your wolf, but when you fight, the opposing animal will have it's own level, which will be your level or lower. This also affects hunting and howling, so it'll be harder to succeed. So make sure you don't just focus on one stat, as that can make you level up but you're other stats would be low and you wouldn't be very good at them. So if you don't howl for a while, and level up a few levels, then you try to howl, you'll probably fail because you haven't worked on your howling skill and you have a low chance of succeeding.

basically I'm trying to make fights nice and fair xD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

so once you reach a certain amount of total stats, you will 'level up'. This does nothing to your wolf, but when you fight, the opposing animal will have it's own level, which will be your level or lower. This also affects hunting and howling, so it'll be harder to succeed. So make sure you don't just focus on one stat, as that can make you level up but you're other stats would be low and you wouldn't be very good at them. So if you don't howl for a while, and level up a few levels, then you try to howl, you'll probably fail because you haven't worked on your howling skill and you have a low chance of succeeding.

basically I'm trying to make fights nice and fair xD

Seems fair, I’m gonna have to copy all the names of the gods so I don’t have to go back and see which one is which, I’m sure I’ll work on howling though, cause isn’t it just fun to howl? ^^

@SilverTheNicheling

The bear is level 1, strength of 4. It dealt 7 damage. (I finally decided on the damage being strength x2, and has a chance of being 1-2 points below that or 1-2 points above that. Chance of miss, too.)

Silver attacks for 4 damage.

Silver: 93%          Bear: 96%

Attack

Run

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Attack

Silver: Ha! What a weakling! I can take on this fool no problem!

(there is a problem though, if he’s dealing 7 damage.. it’s more than Silver’s 4, I think you need to add to the system to where misses can happen and the damage won’t keep stacking up, you can use a random number generator to determine the hit, such as even numbers being a successful hit, but odd numbers count as a miss, this applies to both challengers.)

Silver: Ha! What a weakling! I can take on this fool no problem!

(there is a problem though, if he’s dealing 7 damage.. it’s more than Silver’s 4, I think you need to add to the system to where misses can happen and the damage won’t keep stacking up, you can use a random number generator to determine the hit, such as even numbers being a successful hit, but odd numbers count as a miss, this applies to both challengers.)

this is the line in my perchance generator:

image.png.6a996038686054968a7348d2f9c749b7.png

what do you think I should change?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

this is the line in my perchance generator:

image.png.6a996038686054968a7348d2f9c749b7.png

what do you think I should change?

I... think that’s good....(sorry but it’s difficult for me to read that line..)