Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

Important note: If you don't respond after a new day starts and before the day ends, then your wolf's hunger will not be lowered. Your wolf's hunger will only be lowered if you participate in the day or you howl/bond. I don't want anyone to be absent for a while and come back to find their wolves have starved...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
30 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Important note: If you don't respond after a new day starts and before the day ends, then your wolf's hunger will not be lowered. Your wolf's hunger will only be lowered if you participate in the day or you howl/bond. I don't want anyone to be absent for a while and come back to find their wolves have starved...

Oh, good to know! Thanks! Seems like now they’re only just robots waiting to be switched on by their owners..

DAY 4

The weather is cloudy today

@FlowerMask

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with your mate

@Flopity

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with your mate

@Renio2490

First, please choose how you will treat Falre, then you can choose an action.

Like a pup

Like a pet

Like a slave

Like a servant

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with/talk to Falre

@Fruit Yogurt Cat

Explore

Hunt

Howl

@SilverTheNicheling

Explore

Hunt

Howl (choose which god/dess)

@Brokenshock

Explore

Hunt

Note to Silver and Brokenshock: Exploring and Hunting take up the entire day. Howling and Bonding (when you get to that) lower your hunger, but you can still Hunt or Explore.

also I was half way through making that thing when my mother was like 'get off' so I gotta go now unfortunately, but please go ahead and make your selections, i might be able to get on latr, and if not I'll be on tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

@Renio2490

Like a pup

Like a pet

Like a slave

Like a servant

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with/talk to Falre

I will treat him like a pup
then I will talk to Falre

I gtg like now but @Renio2490 I forgot to mention Falre has hunger and you'll need to feed him. He also has Strength and Hunting stats, so once he's an adult you can actually send him out to hunt and also bring him with you when exploring so he can attack.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

DAY 4

The weather is cloudy today

@FlowerMask

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with your mate

@Flopity

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with your mate

@Renio2490

Like a pup

Like a pet

Like a slave

Like a servant

Explore

Hunt

Howl

Bond with/talk to Falre

@Fruit Yogurt Cat

Explore

Hunt

Howl

@SilverTheNicheling

Explore

Hunt

@Brokenshock

Explore

Hunt

Note to Silver and Brokenshock: Exploring and Hunting take up the entire day. Howling and Bonding (when you get to that) lower your hunger, but you can still Hunt or Explore.

Explore

3 hours ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Explore

(I have to check who owns which wolf every time xD) (also, I use my generator to know whether someone finds something or nothing, you guys got a 20% chance of finding not finding anything useful, though nobody's found nothing yet)!)

While out exploring, Deserted found a Green Eyes Crystal! The next time you try breeding with your mate (once you've got one), you will have a choice to use this rock. If you do, any pups conceived from that mating will have a 1 in 3 chance to have Green Eyes! The rock has one use.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

I will treat him like a pup
then I will talk to Falre

You try asking him if he knows where his parents went, but he just tilts his head and chirps at you. 70/100 Social points, Neutral heading towards Liked. You lose 9 hunger points, resulting in 61% Hunger. Falre loses 7 hunger, resulting in 93% Hunger.

Explore

Hunt

Note: As Falre is treated like a pup, he will (mostly, there will be things he can't do that pups can and things he can do that pups can't) receive options like he is a pup. So from now on you will receive the option to train him - this will take all day, but he will gain a stat in the skill you  taught him. He also doesn't have Howling or Fertility (though, you never know, maybe he'll have his own family one day ;)) stats. If you successfully hunt, you'll bring back some food for Falre and he'll get a full Hunger stat.

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(hold on to your, uh, wolf, I'm gonna get to ya)

(also I'm probably not gonna finish doing all of the stuff for everybody tonight, promise I'll finish them tomorrow if I don't)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(also I'm probably not gonna finish doing all of the stuff for everybody tonight, promise I'll finish them tomorrow if I don't)

Relax Sky, we’re not pressuring you to do mine and Broken’s wolves, just take your time! ^^

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Relax Sky, we’re not pressuring you to do mine and Broken’s wolves, just take your time! ^^

Like with me

I just finished the first thing for my PMV

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Flopity said:

Bond with Falcon, then explore

Jade and Falcon spend a while talking about battle strategy. (I dunno, it seemed like something they'd do, especially Falcon. but idk, I'm not making their personalities...) 76/100, neutral, heading towards Liked. (you started at 0/100 for this:) 20/100, Courting, heading towards Mates. Jade loses 6 Hunger, resulting in 73% Hunger. Falcon loses 9 Hunger, resulting in 80% Hunger.

Jade takes Falcon out to explore. They see a rabbit out in the open.

Chase it

Sneak up on it

Leave it alone (keep exploring)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Investigate

Silver: Am I trespassing on another Wolf’s territory.. oh gosh I hope I’m not being watched..

3 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Explore

Soul-Wood is trudging through the fields, unable to see beyond the long grasses and flower reaching above her head, when she hears a hissing sound to her left.

Investigate

Keep on going straight

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Silver: Am I trespassing on another Wolf’s territory.. oh gosh I hope I’m not being watched..

Silver investigates the claw marks on the trees. At the base of one of the trees, he finds a tuft of brown fur caught on the thorns of some, well, thorny bush.

Investigate further

Go home

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Investigate further

Silver: Maybe if not a pack wolf.. but a dispersal could be lurking around! Uhm.. oh gosh I should really find out who this is...