Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I... think that’s good....(sorry but it’s difficult for me to read that line..)

When the generator generates, it'll say 'deals' then will choose something out of the curly brackets, each thing inside is separated by the straight line ( | ). For the '^', imagine it and the number after means '(number) chance of appearing'. If something doesn't have a '^(number)', then it basically has an invisible '^1' beside it.

So, in order of most common to least common, these are the possible outcomes: strength, miss, strength plus 1 or 2 (equal chance of 1 or 2),  strength minus 1 or 2 (equal chance of 1 or 2).

You should try using Perchance, you can make cool generators on there. make sure you read the tutorial :)

Silver: Ha! What a weakling! I can take on this fool no problem!

(oops, kinda went out of order. new order is Silver, then Bear.)

The bear attacks for 7 damage.

Silver attacks for 3 damage.

The bear attacks for 8 damage.

Silver: 78%          Bear: 93%

Attack

Run

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

When the generator generates, it'll say 'deals' then will choose something out of the curly brackets, each thing inside is separated by the straight line ( | ). For the '^', imagine it and the number after means '(number) chance of appearing'. If something doesn't have a '^(number)', then it basically has an invisible '^1' beside it.

So, in order of most common to least common, these are the possible outcomes: strength, miss, strength plus 1 or 2 (equal chance of 1 or 2),  strength minus 1 or 2 (equal chance of 1 or 2).

You should try using Perchance, you can make cool generators on there. make sure you read the tutorial :)

Got it, thanks, I have a better understanding now, and I think everything is in place, if I want you to change something I’ll tell you, but for now we’ll stick with this.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
36 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(oops, kinda went out of order. new order is Silver, then Bear.)

The bear attacks for 7 damage.

Silver attacks for 3 damage.

The bear attacks for 8 damage.

Silver: 78%          Bear: 93%

Attack

Run

Heck, run... so angry now.

oh also uh this was kinda against the rules:

5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;

what you said goes under the 'parts thereof'... I recommend editing your reply.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
22 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

@SilverTheNicheling

look at the above replies. Also, I won't punish you, I just want to let you know that you need to edit your previous reply.

I apologize for not editing earlier... my WiFi was being a nuisance due to being in a car and driving home, and I apologize for swearing... it’s just not my day today..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
38 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

oh also uh this was kinda against the rules:

5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;

what you said goes under the 'parts thereof'... I recommend editing your reply.

Yeah no thanks to the new rules the forums feel limited to speech.. since I try so hard to control my cursing, it’s not fun, because I hear swearing everyday and it affects me and how I handle things.

I apologize for not editing earlier... my WiFi was being a nuisance due to being in a car and driving home, and I apologize for swearing... it’s just not my day today..

So uh, run or attack...?

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Yeah no thanks to the new rules the forums feel limited to speech.. since I try so hard to control my cursing, it’s not fun, because I hear swearing everyday and it affects me and how I handle things.

same...
(my sister has to pop sixteen swear words into her every sentence)

To be honest, I'm glad it's like this, because I hate swear words. I'm proud to have never said one in my 13 years of life :)

On 6/27/2019 at 10:06 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Soul-Wood is trudging through the fields, unable to see beyond the long grasses and flower reaching above her head, when she hears a hissing sound to her left.

Investigate

Keep on going straight

Investigate

16 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Investigate

Soul-Wood walks straight toward the hissing, and almost instantly finds the source. There in front of her is a hissing snake cornering a wolf pup!

image.png.0ef9c9f78dfa9726697fd9800a25ceab.png

Pounce on the snake

Sneak up on it

Try to get he snake's attention

Leave

On 6/29/2019 at 1:59 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Soul-Wood walks straight toward the hissing, and almost instantly finds the source. There in front of her is a hissing snake cornering a wolf pup!

image.png.0ef9c9f78dfa9726697fd9800a25ceab.png

Pounce on the snake

Sneak up on it

Try to get he snake's attention

Leave

@Brokenshock