Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

12 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

"No!" Maple lunged for her mother.

“Get off me!” She shook her off and landed a blow in Cardinals ears.

1 minute ago, AshaAshi said:

Maple leaped onto her mother's back.

Snow lunged at the queen. ((RELVOLUTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON))

(Heck Yea! Wait..)

Falcon was conflicted. Do I fight for his freedom? But I’ve served the queen my whole life! My only goal was to serve her and marry Sacoya and become king!... no.. that was her goal.. not mine! He leapt onto the queen and used his momentum to roll them over to his axe. “You won’t harm anyone today Emerald!”

”FALCON WHAT IS THIS?! TRAITOR! SOMEBODY HELP ME...” l she looked up realizing that they had betrayed her. “ALL OF YOU ARE TRAITORS!!” She shrieked.

”enough Emerald!” He yelled.

She lashed out frantically and hits him in the eye.

”RAH!” He grabbed his axe and swung with brutal force, until he heard a sickening crack.. 

“n-n-no... Daughters.. save me..” She said then fell forwards dead.

”I-I-I-i.” He sunk to his knees.

Emerald lay In a puddle of blood.

Forsythia still wept, numb to the work around her. (This is kinda like the hunger games AU me and Actual Clover made but.. and AU of that AU..)

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(Heck Yea! Wait..)

Falcon was conflicted. Do I fight for his freedom? But I’ve served the queen my whole life! My only goal was to serve her and marry Sacoya and become king!... no.. that was her goal.. not mine! He leapt onto the queen and used his momentum to roll them over to his axe. “You won’t harm anyone today Emerald!”

”FALCON WHAT IS THIS?! TRAITOR! SOMEBODY HELP ME...” l she looked up realizing that they had betrayed her. “ALL OF YOU ARE TRAITORS!!” She shrieked.

”enough Emerald!” He yelled.

She lashed out frantically and hits him in the eye.

”RAH!” He grabbed his axe and swung with brutal force, until he heard a sickening crack.. 

“n-n-no... Daughters.. save me..” She said then fell forwards dead.

”I-I-I-i.” He sunk to his knees.

Emerald lay In a puddle of blood.

Forsythia still wept, numb to the work around her. (This is kinda like the hunger games AU me and Actual Clover made but.. and AU of that AU..)

Sacoya ran over. She looked at Falcon. "I guess, I'm queen now." She said. She dug her spear into her mother's neck to make sure she was dead.

Cardinal stared at the queen. Suddenly, there was a flash, the queen was dead in front of him. There was blood around his paws. Then, he felt a force against him. He turned around and saw Sacoya, digging her spear into his back. He shook his head and everything turned back to normal."

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Sacoya ran over. She looked at Falcon. "I guess, I'm queen now." She said. She dug her spear into her mother's neck to make sure she was dead.

Just now, AshaAshi said:

Snow looked over to Sacoya, "Will you still kill Cardinal?" She asked.

Maple looked at her sister.

Falcon looked at his bloodied paws. “N-no I-I-“ He continued to stutter.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal stared at the queen. Suddenly, there was a flash, the queen was dead in front of him. There was blood around his paws. Then, he felt a force against him. He turned around and saw Sacoya, digging her spear into his back. He shook his head and everything turned back to normal."

Forsythia who still wept walked inside. “O-oh.” She crouched next to the queen and gently shut her Inraged dead stare.

5 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Snow smiled and bowed to her new queen, "I will serve you with a loyal heart."

Forsythia looked up and curtseyed. “My queen.” She said then walked over to Cardinal.

Falcon stood up. “S-Sacoya I-I mean your majesty.. what about Q- emeralds marriage plans?”  He asked.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Forsythia looked up and curtseyed. “My queen.” She said then walked over to Cardinal.

Falcon stood up. “S-Sacoya I-I mean your majesty.. what about Q- emeralds marriage plans?”  He asked.

"Well, what do you think of them?" She asked.

Cardinal looked at Falcon. "It's okay if you go with her. She needs a king." He whispered

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Well, what do you think of them?" She asked.

Cardinal looked at Falcon. "It's okay if you go with her. She needs a king." He whispered

He took Cardinal’s paws in his. “I love you.. but I have to.. for the kingdom.” He whispered. “I-i’d Marry you if you’d have me.” He said.

Just now, AshaAshi said:

Snow nodded.

Whitie, Maple's dove, came flying down to Maple.

"Whitie!"

Sacoya rolled her eyes. "Now, Maple. Umm... You are a princess still, but will have no use if I ever have children."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

He took Cardinal’s paws in his. “I love you.. but I have to.. for the kingdom.” He whispered. “I-i’d Marry you if you’d have me.” He said.

Cardinal looked at him and smiled. He pushed him towards Sacoya.

"I guess." She said.

(That's her Yes. She's not all, of course! Yes!)