Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"Telling the queen of my crime." ((She going to tell the queen that she "killed" Clover.))

"Well, give me back my sword at least! I won't kill myself!" He said and looked at Falcon.

Forsythia nudged her muzzle into Cliver’s stained red fur. “Oh Clover.. I’m sorry..”

Clover trembles. “F-Forsythia..”

”y-your alive! I’ll get you healed in no time!” She cried her muzzle stained red with blood.

“N-no Forsythia l-listen.” Clover croaked. “I-I know I’m going to die.. I-I need to tell you something.” 

“Y-y-your not going t-to die!”

”l-let me speak please.” Clover stuttered. Her vision was blurred and her eyes closing.

Forsythia said nothing and was frozen in fear and anxiousness.

”I-I l-love you madam Forsythia and I-I’m sorry. I-i-i don’t want to go....” she said before her eyes closed and her head lolled back.

”C-Clover! I love you too! Don’t leave me!” She dug her muzzle into her fur desperately trying to get her to wake up. “Please! I don’t want you to go.. I can’t- do this alone.”

(I have a great idea for art.. a line from Hamilton.. “

7 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Snow is going to tell the queen that she killed Clover for her brother and Cardinal.))

"QUEEN!"

“WHAT IS THIS NOISE ABOUT?!”

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Forsythia nudged her muzzle into Cliver’s stained red fur. “Oh Clover.. I’m sorry..”

Clover trembles. “F-Forsythia..”

”y-your alive! I’ll get you healed in no time!” She cried her muzzle stained red with blood.

“N-no Forsythia l-listen.” Clover croaked. “I-I know I’m going to die.. I-I need to tell you something.” 

“Y-y-your not going t-to die!”

”l-let me speak please.” Clover stuttered. Her vision was blurred and her eyes closing.

Forsythia said nothing and was frozen in fear and anxiousness.

”I-I l-love you madam Forsythia and I-I’m sorry. I-i-i don’t want to go....” she said before her eyes closed and her head lolled back.

”C-Clover! I love you too! Don’t leave me!” She dug her muzzle into her fur desperately trying to get her to wake up. “Please! I don’t want you to go.. I can’t- do this alone.”

(I have a great idea for art.. a line from Hamilton.. “

Cardinal watched this. Why? But if the queen ever found out, they both would've died.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Snow! I can’t let her turn herself in! She can’t do this!”

He dashed away in the direction of snow and the Queen.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Snow! I can’t let her turn herself in! She can’t do this!”

"Okay. Go tell the queen who really did it. Your murderous friend, Cardinal. Who..." he sobbed. Who loves you. He thought.